OMG Mcdonalds

Whitey

Well I have just had to endure my whole family eating Mcdonalds and to top it off it was in the car and I had to sit there with my bottle of water. My OH who has no idea I am doing this diet kept saying have some here have a chip or a piece of chicken. I wanted to slap him and shout I cant eat it you git. lol

Well done for not having any!!! It's the smells that get me. I can look at it and not want it as TBH it doesn't really look nice but the smell is heavenly.

Oh hunny, you did good! Feel proud! It is very hard, I know. xx

action-smiley-033.gif

Massive well done. Just think how you have changed. Mcdonalds is a moment of madness - and surely most of us regret it a few moments after swallowing the last bite? You've lost 22lbs - Pat yourself on your back and feel proud. You've come far, not too long to go now!

Well done hun xxx

You did better than I could have done! well done!

Yeah the best is still to come my OH has just suggested we have a Chinese tonight OMG I cant stand it he norm works away so I can get away with it but his on hol for a week. Just told him no as we are bulling our belts in lol

Oh how I sympathise - I have spent many an occasion sat sipping my water in Mcdonalds while my family stuff their faces lol. Well done for not giving in x

Corinne x

GOOD ON YA! had u eaten some u would feel like rubbish but i bet you feel like a star for resisting. well done xxx

Must admit I do feel good

chinese is my fav BUT its dead greasy and would make u feel sick after not having anything heavy or fatty for this long. im assuming you havent told him about the diet cos he wouldnt agree with it or cos u wanna suprise him with a good, rapid loss? if i were u, tonight i would cook a dinner and send him to the shop for something just close to dishing up time...then when he gets back tell him u ate urs b4 he got back as u were hungry. sneaky but avoids him suspecting! xxxx

With Mc Donald's, we all agree that we won't be "Lovin' it" after it sends us out of Ketosis and hankering for more.

If you like Chinese, I have fortune cookie prophecy for you.

I see through the mists of time.................

You will have many guilt free (chinese) meals after goal. Incorporated into balanced lifelong maintenance, they can truly be enjoyed.

Sounds incredible now but your resolve so far is helping you get there.

I don't want to never eat my favourite foods again so am focusing on our choice not to have them now. I'll look and smell if I want and know that I'm postponing them for sensible inclusion.

It's win-win we can have both, the healthy body and the tasty food.

With Mc Donald's, we all agree that we won't be "Lovin' it" after it sends us out of Ketosis and hankering for more.

If you like Chinese, I have fortune cookie prophecy for you.

I see through the mists of time.................

You will have many guilt free (chinese) meals after goal. Incorporated into balanced lifelong maintenance, they can truly be enjoyed.

Sounds incredible now but your resolve so far is helping you get there.

I don't want to never eat my favourite foods again so am focusing on our choice not to have them now. I'll look and smell if I want and know that I'm postponing them for sensible inclusion.

It's win-win we can have both, the healthy body and the tasty food.

What a great way to look at it, I love Chinese!!!X
Whitey, Mcdonalds - YOU have very strong will power, I salute you! X

Back