OMG, my Levi's from when I was 18 fit me!

roundrachel

Silver Member
I've just been in the loft to get some bras and knickers from when I classed myself as 'thin' (when I was 18 and super fit)
I found a pair of Levi's up there that I never thought I'd fit back into. They were always something to remind me of what I used to have.

Anyway, I held them up to myself and thought 'why don't i try these on for a laugh'? And they fit me!!!

I can't belive it. And now I appreciate my figure so much more than when I was 18! PLus, I don't have to buy another pair of jeans as my current ones are falling off me. Hooray!!!

Well done hun!!! It is a great feeling when something what didnt fit before fits again:D

How FAB is that?

I told you you're not so round, didn't I?
WELL DONE!:patback::party0038::happy096::party0038:

you'll get that feeling trust me!! Yes, I'm not so round any more!

I'm so chuffed for you, well done hun. I've got a pair of falmer jeans I'm waiting to fit in to, bought them the other day as they looked fab.

Well done not-so-round Rachel - wow!!

I've been trying to wrestle into a pair of slouchy jeans I was wearing in Oct 06. They are a size 16 still, but I love them - never threw them away even though I couldn't get them over my knees when I reached a size 22! ... anyway - I can get them up now (if I stand poker straight and don't move, hahahahaha), but I still need to lose more - so it's a daily routine of mine to try getting them on each morning when I get up. :D I will leap for joy when they are all loose and lovely like they were before :D

Wow, that must be an amazing experience!

I've got a size 12 leather skirt I bought when I was a teenager - 23 years ago! It's in much better nick than I am after all those years, and it hangs in my wardrobe as an incentive, along with a few other lovely items. My worry is that I think sizes now are much more generous than they were in those days - I get the feeling that if I compare my old size 12 to a new size 12 there will be a good few inches difference. Still, I'll get there eventually!:cool:

Back