• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG, my Levi's from when I was 18 fit me!

I've just been in the loft to get some bras and knickers from when I classed myself as 'thin' (when I was 18 and super fit)
I found a pair of Levi's up there that I never thought I'd fit back into. They were always something to remind me of what I used to have.

Anyway, I held them up to myself and thought 'why don't i try these on for a laugh'? And they fit me!!!

I can't belive it. And now I appreciate my figure so much more than when I was 18! PLus, I don't have to buy another pair of jeans as my current ones are falling off me. Hooray!!!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
How FAB is that?

I told you you're not so round, didn't I?
WELL DONE!:patback::party0038::happy096::party0038:
you'll get that feeling trust me!! Yes, I'm not so round any more!

Guess who's back...?
Well done not-so-round Rachel - wow!!

I've been trying to wrestle into a pair of slouchy jeans I was wearing in Oct 06. They are a size 16 still, but I love them - never threw them away even though I couldn't get them over my knees when I reached a size 22! ... anyway - I can get them up now (if I stand poker straight and don't move, hahahahaha), but I still need to lose more - so it's a daily routine of mine to try getting them on each morning when I get up. :D I will leap for joy when they are all loose and lovely like they were before :D
I've got a size 12 leather skirt I bought when I was a teenager - 23 years ago! It's in much better nick than I am after all those years, and it hangs in my wardrobe as an incentive, along with a few other lovely items. My worry is that I think sizes now are much more generous than they were in those days - I get the feeling that if I compare my old size 12 to a new size 12 there will be a good few inches difference. Still, I'll get there eventually!:cool: