OMG My tummy wont stop rumbling.....

Since 8.30 this morning my tummy hasn't stopped, its going on and on. I wouldn't mind but I don't feel hungry at all, I had my shake at 1 and ive had two litres of water so far but still there it goes. Its highly embarassing :eek:

Join the club, at least I'm not in work and there are only the canines at home with me and they don't seem to mind the noise. I think my problem is I overdid the fibre in my mousse last night, but cant cope with this diet without fibre each day.
Also can't cope with the water today, don't think I should have got out of bed this morning!!

I know how you feel chick, I was at the post office earlier and it was continuing to growl and everyone was looking at me as much to say, for gods sake eat something. Thank god that I am not hungry though, I am sure/hoping that it will pass. Thankfully I am at home today as well

Hi Dee, have posted on a similar thread before to say when my tummy does this I like to think it's the fat stores being eaten for energy and that's what I can hear/feel. That way I love the rumbling/gurgling sounds - crazy I know but makes me feel good! :D x

How are things with you? are you still going to IOW?

Yep on thursday, not for long though but a break is a break, looking forward to it

Hi Dee, have posted on a similar thread before to say when my tummy does this I like to think it's the fat stores being eaten for energy and that's what I can hear/feel. That way I love the rumbling/gurgling sounds - crazy I know but makes me feel good! :D x

LMAO - well it puts it in a whole new perspective, sounds good though!!

I'm sure someone said peppermint tea can help :)

Just downed a glass but its still singing away but as lexy says my fat stores are going...lol

Back