OMG No Porridge

Bit confused with this. I ordered 12 boxes late Friday came today, have had at least 12 boxes per week since it launched.

It is back in and in the correct packs as well, they did run out of the foils to put the porridge in and had to use plain packs.

If there was a problem all CDC's would have received email notification but not received anything:confused:

yeah, my boxes (8 I think..) were back to the proper boxes :D

i've already run out :eek: (hey, its cold in these parts, we all need the glowing effect!) fortunately, I've already packaged up everyone's orders for this week so no-one will go hungry......

Not here either, just came home with a weeks supply no problem.

Mine hasnt had any problems so far, but I'll see on Thursday if I don't get them :(.

Mine has some left but only ones in plain packets, does this mean there is still an issue with supply?

Hi there, I'm in West Sussex and saw my CDC this morning. She had plenty of porridge, in fact it was in the original packaging again, not the white packets, and actually said that she was seeing a drop in demand for them this week, locally.

The fact that they have caught up with the packaging implies the big rush has calmed down a bit and they have caught up with themselves. Don't understand why your CDC is having these problems at all.

my cdc told me the porridge was high demand which is why no picture on the packet but she was pretty well stocked... what with i dont know. hopefully your cdc can sort this out for you.

lyndsey x

Okay folks to clarify. I have just spoken to Order Line. At the beginning of the week due to demand in order to avoid completely running out counsellors were restricted to 1 box per order.

However, ingredients all in now and there is no longer any restriction so all CDC's should be able to get their supplies as usual.

Thats fab news thanks Linda - at least come friday i know i will be able to get hold of my porridge as normal.

Thanks Linda, that's a relief! :)

Back