OMG! OMG! OMFG! 1ST WEIGH IN!!!

one hell of a kick start, well done xxx

Great news and fantastic inspiration for someone who is on day 4 and finding it very difficult.
Well done!

Hi all just had to share the news of my fisrt weigh in. This wasn't expected at all so i'm over the moon. I expected a few pounds maybe 7 at most, but no i'v only gone and lost a bloody STONE!!!!:wow: I cant get my head round it i nearly fell off the scales when he said. So i'm just celebrating with a bottle...of water!!!:p
I obviously dont expect as much next wk but at least its a kick start and a bloody BIG one!!!:D
WELL DONE ME!!!:happy096:

FAN-BLUDDY-TASTIC :D:D

well done you is right !

what a fabulous start to your weight loss - stick with it.....

Debz x

Hi all just had to share the news of my fisrt weigh in. This wasn't expected at all so i'm over the moon. I expected a few pounds maybe 7 at most, but no i'v only gone and lost a bloody STONE!!!!:wow: I cant get my head round it i nearly fell off the scales when he said. So i'm just celebrating with a bottle...of water!!!:p
I obviously dont expect as much next wk but at least its a kick start and a bloody BIG one!!!:D
WELL DONE ME!!!:happy096:

Holey Moley lady.... thats amazing - congratulations - :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Wow...i could do with a drop like that this week lol ..i know i am dreaming.. well done hun..super fab!!!

Oh crack open a sparkling white water why don't ya!!!

OMG!! That is truly outstanding! Congratulations to you :D xx

Thats a fantastic loss. U should be well proud of urself.

Back