OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

StacieG

I finished my degree back about 6 weeks ago and I have been waiting for my results.. this morning I results arrived... I passed!!! :banana dancer::banana dancer::party0019::banana dancer::banana dancer:

I got a 2:2 not the best result but I am happy with it!!!

My dilemma right now is what to eat to celebrate!!... I first thought ice cream.. too high in syns..same with chocolate! :17729:

So my question to you is..what is your best celebration food.. (this will also help me with my mum's birthday next week as she is also on sw!)

Hey, congrats - I am not the best person to ask as I would eat what i like as it is a big thing a degree (any old excuss).

Can I also add that 2:2 is not any old pas sit is a achievement and you should be proud of it, go girl :D

Well done on your 2:2, as someone else as stated, to pass a degree whatever the grade is an achievement in its self.

As to your question of celebration food, have you tried choc mini twisters they are really nice and only 2 syns each - they last a lot longer than other things of the same syn value. Other than that merinue with yoghurt and fruit. (as someone else has posted)

Thanks guys... the only bummer right now is I have no one to share it with everyone is out!!.. ah well I am gonna have some breakfast in a min

Well I took things the long way round really.. I left school at 16.. went to college the gave it up.. I fell pregnant at 17..had my daughter at 18.. then just before my 19th birthday I went back to college and got a BTEC National Diploma in Early Years...then I completely 2 years of a Higher National Diploma in Early Years care and Education.. and then this year I topped it up into a full BA Hons in Early Years Care and Education.
Just glad it is over and done now :-D

Congratulations! You must be over the moon and to do it with a child is even more of an achievement.:D

Champagne, strawberries and maybe something chocolatey?

Then what about something non-foody, massage or spa day?

Shoe shopping?

Or a nice piece of jewellery to remember as a keepsake?

Thanks guys x x

I'm such a tube! Forgot to say...

WELL DONE! (sorry)

Well done :) - maybe just have a little treat of what you fancy and then get back on 100%. what a great achievement x

Well done and congratulations, that's great news :bliss:

For celebrating how about making some kind of luxurious fruity sweet mixture by getting strawberries, sliced banana, cherries, fresh pineapple, apple, pear, nectarines etc, and dolloping some Muller Light, either vanilla with choc sprinkles or (and in my opinion the most delicious) orange with choc sprinkles. This will fill you up loads and every spoonful will be a taste of luxury :)

Awww well done Stacie we are all real proud of you girl . xxxxxx

Well done Stacie, I just wanted to say a huge congratulations on getting your degree. A 2:2 is very respectable especially when you bear in mind it's an honours degree. Coupled with that, you being a mum and all, and it is fabulous.

I think you and your mum should have a pampering day - sauna, steam, jacuzzi, mani/pedi etc etc.

Whatever you do make it memorable, an achievement like that doesn't come round again!

WELL DONE!

Back