OMG!! OMG!!! OMG!!!!

Goreygirl

Gold Member
Had my first weigh in:

13lbs!!!!!!! :eek::party0049::party0049::party0049:

Had a bit of a shock first cos I thought I'd only lost 4lbs on SS but I'd read the scales wrong :)

I'm in total shock! And it motivated me to do a 2 hour hike in the forest (first 30 minutes a steady steep climb) although it was only supposed to be an hour ..... I took a wrong turn on the way down and took the long path around.

Gg :D

Fantastic GG!!!! Lucky you to live near a forest :)

And don't forget to celebrate a whole week of ABSOLUTE SELF CONTROL regarding food :D

OMG that is brilliant!!!! I have no idea what the Cambridge diet is but with a result like that it must be worth while. I've just started the Lipotrim diet, halfway through DAY 3!! I live in Wexford too, it's good to know thre are a few of us going through the same thing ;)

Good luck with next week x

Fantastic GG!!!! Lucky you to live near a forest :)

Thanks hon. It's not me that lives near it; my CDC lives in the middle of a National Park so I've decided to go for walk after I see her. (Takes me an hour to get to her)

OMG that is brilliant!!!! I have no idea what the Cambridge diet is but with a result like that it must be worth while. I've just started the Lipotrim diet, halfway through DAY 3!! I live in Wexford too, it's good to know thre are a few of us going through the same thing ;)

Good luck with next week x

Thanks Ella

Cambridge is similar to Lipotrim (which I tried last year) but you get more support and the refeed section is much more structured. There's also more variety to choose from. Unfortunately the nearest CDC (Cambridge Diet Counsellor) to us is Glendalough so I'm driving there at the moment so we can have a talk too. But she does work in Arklow so I can get weighed there too but she can't spend anytime with me there. But I've decided I'm worth the drive to Glendalough as she's really helpful :D

Where abouts in Wexford are you?

Well done, that's a fantastic loss. :)

well done thats fantastic and such good motivation to keep on :)

well done thats fantastic and such good motivation to keep on :)

Thanks this*time - I'm still smiling so much my cheeks are beginning to hurt! :D

13 Pounds is amazing - well done you!! x

well done thats amazing!!! xx

and so you should be still grinning, i would still be grinning this time next week if i were you! 13 lbs is a fab way to start things off!!!
i am so pleased for you and so glad that you are doing so well
you are an inspiration to all of us!

YEAY!! Well done GG, bet you feel like giving yourself a pat on the back....you should do, you have done so well.

good luck for this week hun xx

PS Lovin your posts x

Thanks all :)

Just went out to buy a single banana and pear and salad bowl for my sister and nephew who are coming for lunch. Looked so sad in my basket lol. I will be having tomato soup :)

Fantastic loss, well done:)

Back