OMG, OMG!!!

**sparkles**

Silver Member
I weighed myself this morning and I am just under 4lb away from being in the 12's!:D I can't believe it! Just before Christmas I weighed almost 17 stone...lost some for my holiday but started to gain some back again. Started this diet 11 weeks ago, weighing almost 16 stone and now I'm nearly in the 12's! Almost 3 stone of unsightly flab gone! In a week or 2 I'll be there-can't say a week for definite as totm is due, but omg!!!!

Well done you x x That's fabulous...bet you're feeling FANTASTIC!

Keep up the good work. x x

amazing hun! Your doing so bloody well you should be really proud of yourself!
Hope there is a major shopping spree as a reward hun! :)
xxx

Amazing - it's such a wonderful feeling when you hit a new weight bracket or nealry ! you have done so amazing ... hoping you get rewarded and the next wi your be 12 !!

forgot to add i did wi this morning i am 11 stone now so 14lbs away from wedding weight which i can't believe and praying that by the end of june i will be at wedding weight !

this diet rocks hey !!

well done guys its great to hear how well you are all doing for us in the begining days (day 4) its a real boost to know it can be done.

again well done you have done so well enjoy your weekend xx

Yay well done hunny thats amazing in 11 weeks!! eeek hope i can do the same in 11 weeks hehe you have permission to walk around with a big cheesy grin on your face all day :D:D

Thanks everyone-I certainly have been walking around with a huge smile on my face :D The best thing though, is not having to hide my huge bum with a cardi on such a hot day! The things that please us,eh?:rolleyes: Just had my hair done too-he's cut it really short at the back and left it longer at the sides, so it looks thicker. Told him I was worried about thinning hair on this diet as my hair is thin enough-so he gave my scalp a good massage too :)

well done guys its great to hear how well you are all doing for us in the begining days (day 4) its a real boost to know it can be done.

again well done you have done so well enjoy your weekend xx
I can't believe that I'm nearly in week 12 already! It doesn't seem so long ago that I was on day 4. It really does fly by, so enjoy all your losses-I've had some crap weeks, but when I have a week like this one and the last one it makes it all seem worthwhile! :D

Back