OMG Only 15 more weigh ins till Xmas!!!!!

becciharland

OMG I've just worked it out.... Only 15 more weigh-ins till Christmas Eve(Saturday)....... I need to be super good :)

I want to lose at least 20lb by then............ Best get eating more SS foods lol
:wave_cry:

Ooo I'd like to lose 20lb by then too... fingers crossed!

OMG really?? :eek:
Where does the time go??

If I'm extra good maybe just maybe I could be nearly at my first target by then :eek:

I've got 13.5lbs left to lose and I sooooo want to do it for Xmas, that would just be the best Christmas present ever!

Based on 2lbs a week I could be only 9lbs from target by then!!!

Of course I will probably gain 5lbs over Xmas & New Year

Mmmm 1 stone and 1/2 a lb to do by then (plus the pile I added on Saturday :eek: )

Where has the year gone?! :confused:

Any further loss in that time is good as far as I'm concerned. Xmas shouldn't be too bad for us food wise either as I think we are planning on spending Xmas at home, just the 2 of us... decorating!

New fireplace and front and patio doors should be done by then, which means we can attack decorating the sitting room and hall/stairs, for starters anyway! And staying at home over the Xmas period is about the only time we are likely to get with both of us at home for a decent period of time in the forseeable future!

How sad are we eh?! May take Xmas Day off the decorating malarky though and just chill out at home.

But, by being at home, it means we are fully in control of our food and there will be no tempting tins of choccies hanging around! Wine on the other hand... hehehe.

Blimey, is that all Arghhhh
Well, if I'm honest, if I can have a 1 stone loss by then I'll be happy - have a holiday as yet not booked, and 1 or 2 biz trips by then, so I'm not going to put unreasonable demands on myself

Good luck everyone!!

What?! You are joking! I really need to give myself a kick up the bum!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

14 for me, I would love love love to have lost 18lb by then to bring my total to 40lbs so far!

Hello

Im using crimbo as my deadline too! 2 stone off by then (so i can eat it all back on! well not all of it, but I want to enjoy!) haha

x

I think it's quite exciting! I'm going to end the year sooo much slimmer than I started it :) Makes a nice change, lol!

We are having the oh's parents around Xmas day so they have already been told heathy food only......... We have planned a long morning walk nice and early across the beach and a woodland afternoon walk :) I am aiming to lose over Xmas too :)

We are having the oh's parents around Xmas day so they have already been told heathy food only......... We have planned a long morning walk nice and early across the beach and a woodland afternoon walk :) I am aiming to lose over Xmas too :)

Ooh you're better than me. i do the walk and play on the wii etc but i must admit, i like to loose extra weight before christmas so I can stuff my face! Naughty!

Back