OMG snowing lots !!

alybongo

I live in Waltham Abbey and it is chucking down with snow. It ha settled and really thick :eek:. Kids jumping on bed and very excited. Will have to have my choc shake hot today :D

I live in the Bristol area and I woke up to a white scene too! Lovely summer we're having!

Only in April!!!Lots of snow here!
We have a swimming pool at work(outside)which was reopened yesterday!!!!great timing!

It's snowing here, but not really settling!

yes we have lots of snow in Hatfield too!
Dont know who the bigger kid is though, I went out to the loo about 7.45, and saw the snow and rushed back into bedroom to tell hubby and then the kids!!!lol

its still snowing here, but only light, and I dont think it will last that long as its quite wet snow, but still its lovely to see it when you wake up!
But I did have to go out and rescue all my little plants that I had bought for my pots, dont want then to get frost bite before I have even planted them!!
Enjoy!!

A complete white-out on the south coast. Woke up (well, was WOKEN up by excited 20 year old daughter with 12 year old in tow!!) to about 4 inches of snow outside.

Nice to look at but I'll be staying in today!

Very snowy here in Essex too!! AND I went to the gym.....What a hero (or a loony!!!!)
XXXXXXXX:p

Gorgeous and sunny here in Lincoln

I've got about 2 inchs on the ground outside, here in South East London. I've been watching it fall for about 4 hours and am not bored yet! Love it

Dee x

It's been snowing here since early. I had to call the car breakdown people out and wait out in the snow too. I'm freezing and can't get my feet toastie again. It's fine outside now, and the forecast says it'll get warmer and actually quite sunny too later...although still only max 6 celsius. Oh well, hopefully the gym will warm me up.

V

There's a good 5cms in 'sunny' Eastbourne!!!

Gorgeous and sunny with no snow....yet again....here in Lancashire!!!

Booooo! We never get snow! :(

Overcast and Raw in Norfolk, but no snow!

Where I am in the caravan in Norfolk its been snowing really hard on and off all night - with a couple of heavy hail showers. (You hear this very loud on the roof of the caravan!! LOL!) But it hasn't settled. I am going home later today when I have visited Himself in hospital, so I hope it has melted from Hertfordshire by then!!
x

woke up today with thick snow but its gone now thank god lol i hate the cold on this diet...im in swindon xxx

Snowy here, but it's all gone now, thankfully! I hate the snow!

Back