OMG!!! This NEVER happens to me.....

skinnyminnycoming

Well, earlier on today I was walking through Asda and a bloke came up to me and said -

'Excuse me, but I just had to say you're a vision...you're absolutely gorgeous. You must be married...'

I was soooooo gobsmacked, I just said thank you, smiled and walked on!!!

This sort of thing has never happened to me but I'll tell you what - the feeling was AMAZING!!!

OMG.....I still cant believe that happened to me!!

x

Aww Skinny I bet that was amazing!!! I am sure you're going to get a lot more of that yet!!

Aww Skinny I bet that was amazing!!! I am sure you're going to get a lot more of that yet!!

Ha ha!! Thank you - if this is what LT does BRING IT ON!!!!

OMG that's something I would love to happen to me ... I bet you feel fantastic x

:giggle: !!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic!! Bet you're on top of the world right now!!!

Are you married/bf? If not, dammit girl you shoulda carried on talking ;) (enless he was a munter! haha)

OMG jealous lol

Brilliant I bet you are on Cloud 9 right now and why not - what a lovely thing to have happen to you :D :D

:giggle: !!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic!! Bet you're on top of the world right now!!!

Are you married/bf? If not, dammit girl you shoulda carried on talking ;) (enless he was a munter! haha)

I am!! I was just stunned!!

Ha ha!!! - my relationship status, its what you might have on Facebook as 'Its complicated'!! He wasn't bad but I dont think he was my type!!

Ya never know - i didnt think my bf when we first met was my type, infact i thought he wasnt very good looking at all ... but 5 and a half years down the line we are still together! :D

Ya never know - i didnt think my bf when we first met was my type, infact i thought he wasnt very good looking at all ... but 5 and a half years down the line we are still together! :D

LOL!!!

Its just not something I could even contemplate with my feelings as they are at the moment.......

Wow dat doesnt happen to much people! must have given you a major boost.

Wow what a compliment boost...you are doing so well huni. Happy Birthday for tomorrow xxx

Skinny that's sooooooo cool!!

I LOVE it! You foxy little minxstress you!! Bet you were grinning from ear to ear! For a guy to have the guts to do that- he must have been bowled over!

Go Girrrrrrrrrl!

xx

Back