OMG This rain...

lol! it'll slow down don't worry

Lol! I hate this weather. I'm soooooo cold! Fingers, toes and nose always cold! I look like an old woman in the evenings with my blanket wrapped around me!!!
Get used to the peeing!! lol
Emma x

haha same here actually, ive got to go out and get kids from school at 2.45, not gona be good, coz i cant hold unberella as pushing pram, bleh but being honest this is when i start to feel all ready for xmas heheeh

The rain is horrific! I got home from work early, intending on getting changed and going straight out to the horses so I could come home, have a bath, and snuggle in my PJ's for the night - but I can't bring myself to go out just yet! Yuk.

Terrible here too.....we were actually in the queue waiting to check in for the ferry to France and it was cancelled! All my bloomin plans for next week gone to pot.....could maybe have gone later tonight, if it goes? But the weather forecast is dire for the next week so decided to stay at home.

Am really disappointed and really want to EAT!

Terrible here too.....we were actually in the queue waiting to check in for the ferry to France and it was cancelled! All my bloomin plans for next week gone to pot.....could maybe have gone later tonight, if it goes? But the weather forecast is dire for the next week so decided to stay at home.

Am really disappointed and really want to EAT!

No you don't!! I am going to chase you all over this forum and keep telling you "NO" until you admit defeat!! lol x x x

No you don't!! I am going to chase you all over this forum and keep telling you "NO" until you admit defeat!! lol x x x

It's ok Su food craving well and truly over! Just had my last shake and medication too so now will just wait for oblivion..........

Thanks for caring xxxx hope that I can reciprocate xxxx

Back