Omg what have i done :O

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Omg, iv just looked over my food diary and i really dont know how the hell i went so wrong this week.. i ahvnt been weighed yet (thats when the real panic will begin to start- i expect il be peeling that 4 stone sticker off lol)

i dont really understand how i could have eaten all these things, even written them down and synned them religously each day before bed.. and not stopped myself and thought omg i must stop!!

i had chips wednesday night ( my usualy after wiegh treat with friend) then a bowl of onion rings at the he harvsters which i synned at 10 syns a few days later.. i had one tiny left over slice of cheese and tom pizza on friday night also synned at 10 syns, a slice of betty crocker home made devils cake- dread to think how much synage that was but had onlya tiny piece and synned it at 8 syns EEEK.. and.. yesterday i completely went off the rails and bought myself a personal 4 slice dominoes and garlic and herb dip for around 80 syns shock horrer.. and earlier.. i made myself a bowl of fresh strawberrys and topped it with a few scoops of ben and jerrys low fat frozen strawberry cheesecake yogurt earlier (5 synish)

Omgosh. what on earth have i done to myself???? i feel like iv been so self absorbed in this awful mood for the past week that iv just not paid attention enough.

on the other hand iv eaten LOADS of eggs, rice, mullerlights, lean meats and fresh potatoes and pasta and vegs.. i can only hope that i will stay the same atleast.. but i have a horribly feeling iv just gained alot of weight this week.

Seriously starting to panic girlies! eeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

:( x im a stupid girlie!

:mad:

stop panicing, at least you have synned the items. You may have gone over this week but you are aware of it and can easily rectify that this week. Whatever the WI result is, just draw a line under it and start afresh tomorrow.

Remember you have lost 57lbs and what a great achivement that is.

You've done so well and lost loads of weight, you know you can do this and one week won't undo all your good work. It looks like you've given yourself a wake up call now and you'll be fine. Good luck with your weigh in and hope you have a good week:hug99:

eek.. i feel like i have bin so silly though! it frustrates me more that i felt like id really mastered the plan. . and then this week seems to have bin a blurr?!! i really don't know how it happened.. (well i do.. i ate it.. and it was good lol) but still.. very very dissapointed in self really! :( grr xxxx

You have only gone over a little bit and im sure that you will be fine. When do you get weighed? Can you just do a bit of dammaged limitation till you weigh?
Dont forget how far you have come you are an inspiration to me and loads of other members.
So you have had a bad week just make sure you pick yourself up and dust yourself off and be postive you might sts! what ever you do dont beat yourself up about it that will make you feel worse xx

weigh in is wednesday eve.. ( not far enough away to make a difference, but far enough away that i dont want to live with the guilt!) lol.. i will do my best to damage controll untill then. I will let you know what happenes wednesday eve.. then i can write it off and start again!

eeek. Thank you for the encorougment though ladies! xxx

Fern, I'm right there with you! I've synned unbelievably this week....I've lost count! :( BUT we just have to start again, and eat loads of superfree foods! lol xx

Yes, you CAN make a difference between now and Weds hun! Believe me, I do it almost every week. Have two absolutely angelic days of damage limitation and stacks of superfree.

There's no use beating yourself up about it now - the absolutely BRILLIANT, positive thing about what you've done is that you have synned it all, written it down - you know exactly what you've done. If you do gain you know exactly why...so you ARE following the plan. You've just had a blip! It's to be expected now and again, so accept it, embrace that you're just normal and congratulate yourself on doing so well so far.

Ok..... panic over ( LOL) how about treating this week as a week off and a bit of a holiday from SW. The weight you have lost to date is a fantastic achievement and you should be very proud of yourself !!!!!

I would suggest once you add your syns for the week and deduct your allowance the treat you have given yourself probably isn't that bad.

Now the new week is here and you , get back on the wagon and say that was a my week Off and this week I'm back to the plan

Phil x

Last edited:
Cant really say anything other then to 100% echo everything already said.

You've come so far and you are a fantastic inspiration. Don't be too hard on yourself as that can cause all sorts of problems, just draw a line under it and start afresh!

Right so.. I totally set out to do some damamge control.. Yeaterday i had two syn free pancakes topped with strawberrys and frozen mullerlight for breaky, and an apple.. 2x alpen lights HEB and what ever it was i had for lunch but pretty sure that was syn free too.. ( i did write it all down, but started a new diary book today and lost the other so cant referr to it!) but for tea i had home made meatballs with extra lean mince, in tinned tomatoes with peppers and onions and pasta with cheese HEA

Today i had syn free pancakes again, with musilie HEB and vanilla choc sprinkle mullerlight mixed together, strawberrys and and apple.. then i had left over meatballs and pasta for lunch, no cheese.. and this evening i had pasta with tuna and peppers and onions and caugettes in tinned tomatoes with cheese HEA

however, iv still managed to average 5-7 syns a day, as someone left the ben and jerrys in the freezer ( argh) .. when i thought it had been eaten, and i proceeded to eat it. shocking i know. im almost ashamed to tell you all!

so, iv decided, either my body will assume nothings wrong as bar the dominoes i averaged about 7-14 synsa day like usual.. and just forget about the dominoes *fingers and toes crossed haha* .. or i gain and il just accept it, and move on.

I am well prepared for next week, and have stocked up teh cupboards. I have also joined a gym.. and will do exercise for the first time in my life. :) yay!

so, tomorrow is Wi.. i'l let you know if i break the scales! ;) lol x

You have lost over 27% of your original body weight-what a great achievment! I agree with everyone, particularly Phil-take this as a week off, and back on it totally to get rid of the last bit of your weight! You are an inspiration and it helps keep the rest of us on the straight and narrow when we see what can be done when you put your mind to it!

Just a blip! You're back on track, fabulous! You've lost an impressive amount of weight, so don't beat yourself up! Keep up the diary and before you know it you'll be at target!

hey all.. panic over!!! lost a pound! am bloody chuffed! ... bein extra good this week to stop any deleyed consequences tho lol xxxxxxx

Relief!! Well done!x

Back