omg ww ice desserts

ickleladynat

Has anyone else tried these? Im just tucking into the strawberry one now and its absolutely delicious!! People with a sweet tooth i highly recommend them. Only £1 for two pots at Iceland. Total bargain!!

I am so happy i found these.

Oh forgot to mention there only 2 propoints per pot. Yummy xx

I will be heading for iceland I reckon!! Sounds lovely thanks for sharing xx

OH i tasted dem der only gorgeous i luv my desserts!!! Also ya shud try d mandrin cheesecake oh i luv dem also in iceland really nice =] xx

Oh i will have to try the modern cheesecake. I love cheesecake. Ha ha. Has anyone tried the choc ice swirls? Are they as sexy as the strawberry ones? Haha xx

I got wat u were sayin haha =] no i havent tried dem one's yet ya cant get alot of d stuff in ireland well in dublin not all shops do dem iceland do most of dem =]

The chocolate ones are to die forrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... in fact I will admit.. I ate one then had to eat the other just to be sure... well I did have enough points left lol....

I prefered the above to the cheesecakes.. but the cheesecakes were better defrosted... I am naughty for eating things from frozen as I like to take my time and pick!

Happy slimming x

Mmmmm chocolate lol.

If we could make fat free sugarless chocolate we'd be millionaires!

If they're what I think they are they also sell them in Farmfoods for the same price. Haven't tried them yet though!

Shopping day tomorrow so i will be buying more ww treats :-D

And i have to admit aswell ..... When i first tried the strawberry one i did eat the second one straight after. They are just too scrummy!!! I will be getting both kinds tomorrow. Can't wait to try the choc ones yum yum xxxx

Shopping day tomorrow so i will be buying more ww treats :-D

And i have to admit aswell ..... When i first tried the strawberry one i did eat the second one straight after. They are just too scrummy!!! I will be getting both kinds tomorrow. Can't wait to try the choc ones yum yum xxxx

There will be no going back now lol :D

Awwh they sound delicious. Unfortunately ireland oftentimes doesn't have as lot of these things. Its only recently that dunnes stores has started stocking some more of the ww products :(
The only frozen dessert I could find yesterday was banofee... I didn't bother with it lol.

Awwh they sound delicious. Unfortunately ireland oftentimes doesn't have as lot of these things. Its only recently that dunnes stores has started stocking some more of the ww products :(
The only frozen dessert I could find yesterday was banofee... I didn't bother with it lol.

I haven't tried that one... think there were too many points in it for me lol.... if you do let me know x

Yes said:
I haven't tried that one... think there were too many points in it for me lol.... if you do let me know x

Yes its 5 pp as I recall which I think is why I left them lol... If the choc brownie ones had been there for the same points I may have bought those though hehe :p

azwethinkweiz said:
Yes its 5 pp as I recall which I think is why I left them lol... If the choc brownie ones had been there for the same points I may have bought those though hehe :p

Shame it would take so long by post cause I would send you some!

Yes said:
Shame it would take so long by post cause I would send you some!

Haha awwh so kind! I'll suffer on. Know of any other ice pops/desserts that are low in pp by any chance? I'm doing this at home lol, having no tracker book is annoying. Might buy one off ebay!

I don't have any books myself and I am doing this at home... don't go to a club etc either... I do have the calculator so if you need to know anything send me an email and with the following...

protein
carbs
fats
fibre

be you are doing it per 100g or per serving etc I will tell you by the size you give me and I will e you back with the ppoints if you like. Or are you on Blackberry?

Yes said:
I don't have any books myself and I am doing this at home... don't go to a club etc either... I do have the calculator so if you need to know anything send me an email and with the following...

protein
carbs
fats
fibre

be you are doing it per 100g or per serving etc I will tell you by the size you give me and I will e you back with the ppoints if you like. Or are you on Blackberry?

Ah so kind! :) I don't go to meetings either actually, all alone here doing this lol.
I have a samsung galaxy s and found an app on android market that _apparently_ works out the pro points for you as long as you have that info you listed above... hopefully its reliable heehee!! :)

Back