OMG!!!

skinnyminnycoming

well guys, I missed last weeks weigh in as I took myself off to the sun for the weekend so wasn't here.

But, I stuck to my shakes and I got weighed yesterday. I was totally gobsmacked at an 11lb loss!!!! GET IN THERE!!!!

I was so happy I actually cried!! Anyway, I've just started refeed yesterday to get me set for the wedding on Friday.

I'll be back on TFR next Sunday to shift the last 13lbs (although I might up that by another half stone)

I feel so proud that I might even post some before and after pics after the wedding!!

Thanks everyone for your support. Couldn't have done it without you
xx

thats fantastic,
well done you x
have a good time at the wedding x

WAW!!!! What a reward for taking your shakes with you!! Well done, that is an absolutely fab loss!

Go onto the refeed forum for help/advice as well so that you follow the refeed to the letter.

HOpe you have a good time at the wedding.

:wow: what a loss! well done!!

And get them pics up sharpish missy!!! :)

Hey that is FANTASTIC!!!

You must be thrilled that you're getting so close to goal. Very, very well done!!

x

you done so well to stay on your shakes on holidays far play to you! brilliant weight loss. Enjoy the wedding. you derserve it ur so close to your goal.

Ooh, that's so wonderful! Well done! Get those pictures up!

Good luck with your re-feed! Hope you have fun at the wedding :)

Hannah

ak! That so brilliant babes - well done! And yes - some pictures please! :D

That is brilliant well done!

Thanks everyone!! I'll get some pics taken at the wedding and get them posted along with 1 or 2 before pics. x

Hi,
very well done to you on an excellent weight loss, wishing you all the best for the coming week. Hope you had a great time at the wedding
Doirin

You deserve to be pleased with your result. Well done you

Back