OMG!

JessicaPink

Like to giggle
Morning :)

I'm on Day 3 now and feeling really good so I'm excited if it gets better than this!!

I was naughty this morning though...I wasn't going to get on the scales until the 1 week mark but I just wanted a sneeky peek!

4lbs in 2 days!!!!! I can't believe it!!!! :D:D

I would honestly be happy with that in a week let alone 2 days!

Sorry just wanted to share my excitement!!! Have a lovely day everyone!

Jess xx :)

Well done! Gettin on the scales everyday is my big weakness! But resisting atm, last weight in yesterday with CDC , going to try stay away till nxt weigh in.

But again well done and keep it up

love it! cambridge rocks doesn't it? and once that hunger goes your rockin'

x

i'm the same!! i got up made myself a black coffee and jumped on the scales - 7lbs!! i'm so excited and its keeping me motivated xxx

Thanks guys :)

Yes very chuffed I've made it to Day 3 and feeling really good as well. I hope i have a better sleep tonight though - the past two nights it has taken me ages to get off. :(

Ah well! Still feel great!! :D xxx

:bliss:Nothing like a dose of Ketosis euphoria!

I have a weakness for the scale too, I am on it first thing in the morning, bad I know, but its the one thing that keeps me going.

Keep rocking Jessica.

:bliss:Nothing like a dose of Ketosis euphoria!

I have a weakness for the scale too, I am on it first thing in the morning, bad I know, but its the one thing that keeps me going.

Keep rocking Jessica.

Ooh yeah I wonder if I'm in ketosis now? My pee is also bright green/yellow!! Ahh I'm so excited :D

I said to myself I wasn't going to jump on the scales until my first WI but I couldn't resist! Will try harder next time though :):p!

xxx

Drink more water if your pee is too dark. :7834:
If you notice it smells different then you will know you are in keto, but the fact that you feel like you are on top of the world should be indication enough. Enjoy it.

yay 4lbs so far is fab!

jessica i think we should be diet buddies!!! :)

I'm struggling tonight as been to cinema and had to resist the food-just took my water with me so i can keep and eye on what i'm drinking.

xxx good luck tomorrow - i'm off to sleep as my mum has mirren so me and oh have a wee night off xxx

Woo Hoo.. Well done xx

Hey! WELL DONE YOU! once you hit ketosis and the pounds keep falling off, you will KNOW you chose a great diet and feel amazing! xx

jessica i think we should be diet buddies!!! :)

I'm struggling tonight as been to cinema and had to resist the food-just took my water with me so i can keep and eye on what i'm drinking.

xxx good luck tomorrow - i'm off to sleep as my mum has mirren so me and oh have a wee night off xxx

Definitely :D aw diet buddies! :D

Well done for resisting at the cinema. I was going to go last night too with my OH but there's nothing on apart from a chick flick I'd like to see but he had none of it. :rolleyes:

Have a great day!!!! Day 4!!! :p:D xxxxxxxxxxx

Woop Woop! This diet is ACE :D

Good luck for your first official WI, When is it?

I wonder if we have the same CDC??

Xx

Woop Woop! This diet is ACE :D

Good luck for your first official WI, When is it?

I wonder if we have the same CDC??

Xx

Thank you :) It's on Monday at 12:45 and looking forward to it! Also just to say that I've done a week!

My CDC is a lady called Deborah who lives in Windlesham - she is absolutely amazing!!!

xxx

Thank you :) It's on Monday at 12:45 and looking forward to it! Also just to say that I've done a week!

My CDC is a lady called Deborah who lives in Windlesham - she is absolutely amazing!!!

xxx

Good luck!! :D

Wow, Windlesham is a fair way from Cambo? Mine lives just the other side of town Xx

Back