omg!!

lisabear x

hi all, 1st weigh in today, 10 lb!!!!!! cant believe it, its so worth it, cant wait for next week now lol, hows everyone else doing?

Fantastic loss well done :)

Got my week 9 weigh in tomoz x

WOW AND WOW!! Thats the sort of weigh-in I would like certainly!!! :) You must be very pleased indeed!!! This diet is amazing! LOL!

I have not had my first WI yet, mine is Friday but I am self-weighing every morning (bad habit I know but cant help it, i do it when not even dieting!) and my scales show a 9lb loss so far and I have 4 days left to go... I too am a happy bunny! :)) Keep up the good work!!

Donna Xx

cheers peeps xx lis you have done so well, cant wait to get to my target (140 lb), its exciting the thought of shocking people who thought you would never do it that spurs me on lol

hey donna, im looking forward to your weigh in lol, 9 up to now with 4 days to go, well done x

well done you....thats great news....enjoy the feeling and remember it for hard days x

Well done!! That's a fab loss! I bet you feel great don't you! Keep it up and it'll drop off you! xxxx

Wooow that's incredible! I went down today to the pharmacy and got my LP sachets planing to start on wednesday hopefully will do as good.... I hav almost lost all my hope on dieting i have tried everything to teas to pills and even bougth a 1000 pounds treadmill to my house wich i dont really use...

Well done thats a fantastic result, xx

to all, i have never lost this much weight in a week, the thought of being 'small' in only a matter of weeks is enough to keep me going. i have failed for years, sw has been a massive part of my life since i was 15, and i weigh no less now!
i think its something new that works, it also cleverly changes your habits, like eating at night or inbetween meals, after weeks of doing this your body will just be used to eating 3 times a day instead of 10 lol! good luck to everyone xxx

thanks claire x when is your weigh in?

Well done! Fantastic! Its really hard work but so worth it! Its my 9th day today and can already feel a difference in my clothes!

Well done, a fantastic loss!!!

That's brill!!

I find all these messages so inspirational! cant wait to start my journey tomorrow and become part of this amazing group of people!

thanks claire x when is your weigh in?

Weight in tomorrow, think i have only lost 3lb this week was hoping for more but am happy because i have had good inch losses this week :)

Fantastic start. Well done.

yeh, i can physically feel it, my trousers have gone loose, and i just feel lighter, its still mentally draining tho, im still thinking about it all the time, but its getting easier, i think the key is keeping busy, i write lists of things to do all the time x

Back