OMG!!!

Yeye

Silver Member
I can't quite believe that after 13 weeks on LT I have lost 5 stones! I'm dreading refeed next Friday x

lost for words!!!!!! 5 stone you must look like a different woman! Congratulations and well done for your willpower! Don't worry about re-feed just think clearly and if ever you fall or treat yourself... get straight back up and keep goin... that's what i did years ago and kept the weight off for years.... the only reason my weight started to come back on was when i had a blow out... i followed it with another one and another one etc..... so remember you can have fun and stay slim... i did it for years...... x

Thanx u both, well done Leluna! X

wow that is fantastic, well done to you, you have done amazingly :)

I bet 13 weeks ago you wouldn't have dreampt that you would lose 5 stone in that time! Well done i'm sooo pleased for you x

That's brill yeye, well done, good luck with refeed I'm sure u will do well :) x

Yeye said:
I can't quite believe that after 13 weeks on LT I have lost 5 stones! I'm dreading refeed next Friday x

OMG!!! That's fantastic yaye. Wow u must feel incredible.
Good luck with re-feed.
;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done Yeye, what a fab loss! You'll be fine for refeed xxx

Wow well done chick xxxx

WOW! five stone in thirteen weeks is brilliant!:wow::wow::wow:

Congratulations and well done:happy096:

That's amazing! Congratulations - you've done so well! Bet it feels wonderful - enjoy!! :)

X

WOW!! your losses are just incredible, i'm almost speechless, massive congrats to you Yeye!!!! You are going to look and feel so fab for this summer, am jealous im not at your stage !!:D x

That is awesome. :) you are seriously amazing chick :)

fantastic losses for you you must be so proud of yourself

Yeye, you've been such a support and source of inspiration to everyone on this forum, you really deserve your success, babe. I wish I had your losing power! :D

Well done Yeye!! Don't be afraid of refeed. Get the refeed sheet. Plan your menus and every morsel that you will eat. Do some advance food shopping.
Use small bowls and plates, as visually we like to see a full plate.
Keep up your water intake. I still drink two litres a day.
You have been very disciplined on TFR so I have every faith in you.

Back