Omg

sherrie82

Banned
I've just caved in big time once again.!!! I'm throwing in the towel now. It's no good. I will just have to face facts that this just isn't for me. I dont even feel guilty. Thanks to those you have supported me since Saturday. :) ;) ;)

sherrie82 said:
I've just caved in big time once again.!!! I'm throwing in the towel now. It's no good. I will just have to face facts that this just isn't for me. I dont even feel guilty. Thanks to those you have supported me since Saturday. :) ;) ;)

I do feel guilty in fact. Because everyone on here seems to be coping with days leading up to ketosis. I've fallen off the wagon with any diet. Oh dear what do I do? I so want this work to for me and know that it will pass. All I can do is keep trying. I want to get through the worst days. I remember when I did DP on WW and throwing in the towel too. :((((((((

Everyone had blood, just carry on. Don't beat yourself up. Just keep on, eventually you'll get going and then it will be plain sailing. Don't even think about it just grab your packs and start a new day Xx

Has a blip even LOL

Just focus on one day at a time. Some days especially leading up to ketosis I had to go a pack at a time. 'It's only 4 hours til i can eat again. 3 hours. 2 hours. 1 more hour'

My first couple of days were hard but you need to hang in and once you're past it, you're past it.

The time from here to next week is going to pass anyway, it's up to you if you spend that time losing weight or if you spend it de-railing and feeling rubbish and angry at yourself.

Hang in there, One pack at a time.

What about just low-carbing until you get into ketosis (which allows you some more calorie leeway) and then switch over to S&S once ketosis has started? That's what I'm doing now just to save myself the initial struggle of headaches and hunger pangs. :)

RebekahR said:
Has a blip even LOL

Blood lol. It's that flaming auto correct init? Hahaha. Yeah thanks Rebekah hun. :)

LucySera said:
What about just low-carbing until you get into ketosis (which allows you some more calorie leeway) and then switch over to S&S once ketosis has started? That's what I'm doing now just to save myself the initial struggle of headaches and hunger pangs. :)

So LucySera what are you actually eating? Ive had my first shake already now. But what I'm gonna try and do is save packs for my worst times. :)

Lexie_dog said:
Just focus on one day at a time. Some days especially leading up to ketosis I had to go a pack at a time. 'It's only 4 hours til i can eat again. 3 hours. 2 hours. 1 more hour'

My first couple of days were hard but you need to hang in and once you're past it, you're past it.

The time from here to next week is going to pass anyway, it's up to you if you spend that time losing weight or if you spend it de-railing and feeling rubbish and angry at yourself.

Hang in there, One pack at a time.

Thanks Lexie_dog will defo try that. That's right. I do feel rubbish after de - railing. One pack at a time umm good idea. Thankyou :)

I've been having an omelette (generally with mushrooms, peppers and/or spinach) for breakfast, some kind of lean protein salad for lunch and some spiced lean turkey mince for dinner with low-carb veg. I have been varying it a bit though - for instance I had an Atkins bar for lunch yesterday which was rather lovely. It's only for a few days until you get into ketosis (which I appear to be today - yay!), and the good thing is that if you're struggling then a little bit of cheese or a pepperami won't be the end of the world haha. I'm not the first VLCD-er to do this I know, and although it's not nutritionally complete so shouldn't be kept up long term - for the few days it should take you to get into ketosis I'm sure it won't do any harm. Personally the transition into ketosis has been muuuch easier for me this way.

LucySera said:
I've been having an omelette (generally with mushrooms, peppers and/or spinach) for breakfast, some kind of lean protein salad for lunch and some spiced lean turkey mince for dinner with low-carb veg. I have been varying it a bit though - for instance I had an Atkins bar for lunch yesterday which was rather lovely. It's only for a few days until you get into ketosis (which I appear to be today - yay!), and the good thing is that if you're struggling then a little bit of cheese or a pepperami won't be the end of the world haha. I'm not the first VLCD-er to do this I know, and although it's not nutritionally complete so shouldn't be kept up long term - for the few days it should take you to get into ketosis I'm sure it won't do any harm. Personally the transition into ketosis has been muuuch easier for me this way.

Thanks LucySera for that advice will defo bare that in mind for future moments. I think I will try to stick to it 100% though. Good for you love Sherrie :) good luck on your journey xxxxx

Haha - once I'm into ketosis I'll start using Slim and Save products and sticking to the 100% plan. Only a stone left to lose though so I'm hoping the journey won't be too long this time :) Good luck with getting back on the wagon Sherri - just keep plugging away, once you're in ketosis you'll be having to remind yourself to even have all your packs ;)

Haha - once I'm into ketosis I'll start using Slim and Save products and sticking to the 100% plan. Only a stone left to lose though so I'm hoping the journey won't be too long this time :) Good luck with getting back on the wagon Sherri - just keep plugging away, once you're in ketosis you'll be having to remind yourself to even have all your packs ;)

Here Here, stick with it lovely, its well worth it whe you see the effects!

You can do it. Have you ever heard the expession .........
How do you eat an elephant? The reply is "one bite at a time"
You can do it, just live from meal to meal, if you fail at one just start again Immediately ....... 2.5 years ago I felt the same as you, it's been bloody hard too but the rewards are amazing.

I stock up on mini pepperami and babybel to get me through the first few days!!! You'll get into ketosis and then things will be easier and you can cut em out!!!

Or chicken/sliced meat/eggs.... anything you can eat protein wise to get you through!!!

X

Deezer said:
I stock up on mini pepperami and babybel to get me through the first few days!!! You'll get into ketosis and then things will be easier and you can cut em out!!!

Or chicken/sliced meat/eggs.... anything you can eat protein wise to get you through!!!

X

Babybel can we have this dee ?

Not technically..... But if it gets you into ketosis and stops you having a carb-fest I'm all for it!!! ; )

X

Deezer said:
Not technically..... But if it gets you into ketosis and stops you having a carb-fest I'm all for it!!! ; )

X

Ohhhhh gotcha !! Thanks

Back