OMG

Whitey

Yes yes yes i can't quite belive my eyes but got on the scales this morning and there it was number 14 ok its only just 14 but hey IT'S 14. It's been a long time since I saw that number and I feel bloody proud of myself.
My new goal this month is to get into a size 14 or at the very least see 13 on the scales by the end of April. COME ON

:party0011::bliss::happy036::happy096:

COME ON SUMMER

LOL I had exactly the same yesterday! Jumped on the scales (just like every morning OOPS!) and there it was staring back at me, a 14!!! I had to weigh myself 3 times just to be sure!
Congrats Whitey, I now exactly how good you feel!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

That's brilliant!! well done.. I bet your walking on air today!

congratulations whitey, that is such a great feeling :D

I feel that good I could go out and buy a thong bikini and strut my stuff lol but no I will resist the temptation instead I am having my hair done and going to go out Sunday night for my neices 16th birthday even though it is a chinese resturant I will not give in to temptation not now I have seen 14

Yes yes yes i can't quite belive my eyes but got on the scales this morning and there it was number 14 ok its only just 14 but hey IT'S 14. It's been a long time since I saw that number and I feel bloody proud of myself.
My new goal this month is to get into a size 14 or at the very least see 13 on the scales by the end of April. COME ON

:party0011::bliss::happy036::happy096:

COME ON SUMMER

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - good on ya xxxxxxxxx

Well done!!

Not be long before the 13's are coming into view.

Theresa x

you looooooooooooooooooooooser !! xx

Well done, thats brilliant. I think getting your hair done is a very well deserved treat.

Well done! I'm a pound behind you too. Day 4 for me and I just ate 7 cocktail sausages and I feel like @@it now! What an idiot I am!:cry:

Well done Whitey! I'm 14st 10lbs at the mo, looking forward to the 13's now :)

xxx

:party0011::bliss::happy096::happy036:

COME ON SUMMER

Thats really good!! Well done!:happy036:

Back