On 3rd Day

Hi there all slimmers
I started the CD last Saturday. (22 Sept)
I am on day 3. Felt awful the first day and a few headaches yesterday but feeling full of energy today although my legs are aching a bit. I think I did too much dog walking and racing around doing things to keep busy!

I weigh 200lbs. I need to lose about 56lbs

I feel excited about taking control but keep thinking about the treats I am going to get when I finish, fod wise. Does anyone else do that?

I quit smoking a year ago and put on an xtra stone from that.

hey zipper, welcome to the world of cd'ing, it's great! Good luck with your 1st week!
Can't say i've been thinking about after treats as that's what's got me here in the first place but i have been thinking about when I eventually move up the plans and hopefully this will help with retraining my eating habits!

Hello Lellycd
I see you are in week 2, well done. I am hoping I will retrain my thoughts on food! I always get food treats for everyhting so maybe I should try and think of other things too.

My dad has been really good and just said that if I lose my target weight that he will pay for a holiday! I was going to go all Inclusive (I am pretty sure for the endless food) so might not do that so I can just eat one meal a day and take some powders!

Hi all I am on day 6 0- first weigh in tomorrow. My mind has nto drifted to food yet -BUT a colleague has bought a large tin of quality street in....and it is staring at me.... BUT I will resist!!!

Hi Zipper,
At the beginning I found myself thinking about all the yummy things I was going to splurge on at the end, but now realise that although I will eat pizza and fish and chips again, They will not be staples of my diet as lelly said thats why we're here right now.
I am actually becoming interested in different kinds of cooking and will be treating myself to a steamer and a lean griller when money available. I intend to start cooking healthy alternatives for my family long before I can eat, then I will just fit in...
Good on you for getting the first few days out of the way, time really flies, and it won't be long before you are your first stone down..
x

hi tilly hows your day been? ive been to town and the doctors with my dad, weathers a bit naff 2day im cold!.xx

Back