on a magic path to my Magic Figurette

Ok, I'm back after longish "vacation". I gained a little weight, but not much. I blame it to my periods that I'm expecting one of these days. I feel sort of bloated. Today we had a little feast - the roof was laid, and technically we have a house now. It's still impossible to live there, still there's lot of work, but the "box" is ready. I was very pleased with my inlaws-to-be. They seem to accept and welcome me, and I'm very happy. Food today wasn't very ok though - lots of red wine, salty sausages and cheese, lots of sweets.

Tomorrow will be a big cleaning day, and self-pampering. And on Monday I will start my great fitness program again. According to my plan, I have to weigh 84.7 this Monday, but considering the periods, I think I'll make it next Monday.

Good luck with the scales lovey, please allow for time of the month, it plays havoc with the result each and every time :)

Pleased your house is taking shape, and you got on well with inlaws.

Have a great day x

Thanks, Rosie - I'm about to walk to the lake. Today I finally woke up at some decent time, not around midday (I do translations, stuff like that from home, and mostly go to bed at about 3-4 a.m., but want to become an early bird). Off we go! ))

Oh, it's been ages since I last posted here. I think I do need keep posting because without control I just do very bad.

We're still living the same place. We've got a dog - a huge dog - Black Russian Terrier (actually, when I'm walking her, kids in the street run after me and shout 'Bear! Bear!' so now there's at least one bear walking along Russian streets ))) And - believe it or not - we got it for free, she (her name's Muzzy by the way) was walking stray, and she followed us for almost 10 km!

My plan for tomorrow goes like this:

activity:
- walking the dog in the morning/evening - about 40 min each time
- biking to the sea and back - about 50 min altogether
- swimming
- dancing - about 10 min

Back