On a mission, a weight loss mission

Well done Suzy, your doing great!! The 11 weeks will fly by!!
xxx

Day 5:
Struggling abit today if im honest. Tired and hungry...had the mushroom soup today & it was horrible. Also had to get locksmith out as couldnt lock the flat door so all in all bit of a trumatic day! Could really go a pizza or something but i am going to resist, think this must just be a down day.

I must also confess...i did eat 5 midget gems today & although they are tiny, i do actually feel quite guilty. I must sound like a right bore today. Roll on tomorrow.

suzykate37 said:
Day 5:
Struggling abit today if im honest. Tired and hungry...had the mushroom soup today & it was horrible. Also had to get locksmith out as couldnt lock the flat door so all in all bit of a trumatic day! Could really go a pizza or something but i am going to resist, think this must just be a down day.

I must also confess...i did eat 5 midget gems today & although they are tiny, i do actually feel quite guilty. I must sound like a right bore today. Roll on tomorrow.

Hey suzy,
I think days 4 and 5 are the hardest!! Hopefully tomorrow you will be out of that zone and feeling much better :)

Don't let eating the tiny gems make you feel down, turn it into a positive and be happy that you didn't eat any more gems...

You should feel proud of yourself for getting this far, your doing so well xxx

Thanks for the words. Its really good to have this forum and people like you to help you get through the down days. Really appreciate it x

Your more than welcome :)

You should definitely be proud of yourself. We all know this diet isn't easy at all, but nobody can deny that the results are amazing! It's just getting pass those days 4 and 5 that are the toughest!!

You really are doing well Suzy, forget about the gems and continue as if nothing happened because in all honesty 5 gems really is nothing, compared too 10 gems, or even worse a whole pack if gems xxx

Day 6:
Since i was abit down yesterday, decided to do a wee sneaky weigh today and am gutted as it looks like ive only lost 3lbs! On a later week i would be chuffed with that but on my first week thought i would loose alot more.

Still doing 100% today, but just abit dishearted. I have PCOS & dont know if this is causing my body to take longer to adjust to the diet but still abit sad about that. Only up side is that is nearly week 1 done.

Well done on reaching day 6 Suzy!!! That's absolutely fantastic :)
Im sure by the time you get weighed, you will have lost more than 3lbs! Do you get weighed tomorrow? Xxx

No i get weighed on Monday. I guess i do have another few days to get these pounds off haha

Day 7: Not yet survived a week (offically its tomorrow) but so glad to have another day done & dusted. Managing well today, braved the supermarket today to get some food for my fiance and im sure that i was getting many weird looks (although this could be because i was discretly trying to smell the tiger bread....dont think you can put on weight from smelling hehe)

Kept myself busy by the doing the housework (anything to put off doing uni work, which i really need to do) and feel that im doing ok!

Having a sat night in tonight so doing going to be doing much, cant wait until i can start to doing some exercise!

Hope everyone is doing well x

Suzy :-D :-D :-D
Tomorrow you have completed your first week!! :) that's sooooo amazing chick, a lot of people find this diet very difficult, and you have got all the way through a week!! So very proud of you! You have done brilliantly!! I'm sure you will be at your goal weight in no time at all Missy ;-)

Ohhhhhh, tiger bread, that is by far my favourite bread!! Well done on getting the shopping in, I'm on my 3rd week and still find popping into Tescos a huge task! I go around saying " right, I'll have that, that, that and that with a bit of that, when I'm finished with Cambridge! Hahaha!

Hope you have a lovely chilled out evening honey xxx

Suzykate you are doing so well and well done for braving the supermarket. I go shopping for my Mum and I walk around sniffing the air lol, I have also started to buy her stuff that's not on her list.. naughty stuff ha ha so I think that I have turned into a feeder :D

Don't get disheartened with the scales, I take meds and never loose alot but how I try to look at it now is that I am loosing and I am doing something about it. And don't forget like I said to Kels don't forget to measure yourself or get your cdc to do it. You will be amazed at how the inches drop. Have a nice evening and keep going hun we are all in it to win it ! x

Hi Suzykate.

Well done on (nearly) completing your first week! It is by far the hardest week (ok, apart from TOTM, thats a killer :D), and you have done really well.
Im confident that you will have had a little whoosh in weight loss over the past couple of days. In my first week, I weighed myself on day 5 to find I had lost 5lbs, and 3 days later, it turned out I had lost 10! Also, your scales may be different to your cdc.

Sniff away at the tiger bread!!! It's all the food pleasure you can have!! I'm a train driver, and someone was stood behind my cab the other day eating fish and chips. I swear I nearly gave myself a nose bleed I was sniffing that hard!!!!

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that you have a fab weight loss on Monday. xx

Hi Suzykate, I've just read through your diary. I must say I am very impressed. You are doing brilliantly. I am also in my first week, although it's a restart for me. I am on thyroid meds, and don't lose as much as "normal" people too, but don't be disheartened. Stick with it and you will on average lose a stone a month, if not more. Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you. :D

Sarah Lou, Miss Louise & Tessieg1, thank you very much for your comments. Its great encouragement to hear what you all think!

Day 8: All done & in the bag! Get weighed tomorrow & am looking forward to it. Getting much easier now! Just a short post tonight as getting dragged to the in laws. Will post a much better one tomorrow.

Hope you are all having a great night x

Hey Suzy,
Good luck for tomorrows weigh in!! I'm sure you will have done fabulous!
Have a great evening xxx

Just an hour to go until the big weigh in! Keep your fingers crossed & i will update you when i get back aaargggh!!!!

Good luck!!!!!!!

Day 9 & end of 1st week...Weigh in day!

Well i have lost 7lbs so far and 1.5 inches off my waist! Im very happy with that! Gives you a buzz to keep going & stick with it! Will soon be into the 13's yipppeee

Half a stone in one week!!!! That's great! Well done hun. x

Back