On Day 3 and...

Ally3245

It's the first day really i have felt a bit woosy hungry got through it and the feeling passes is there anything to do when i feel like this? I've tried drinking water any help/support would be nice, Thanks

:D

The first three days the toughest. Drink plenty water, that helped me, have a journal where you can write away any bad feelings and why you really want to do this. Take it easy first few days, head to bed early, distract yourself by reading, a small walk etc. Just take it easy on yourself, this is a hard diet, be kind to yourself x

The first three days the toughest. Drink plenty water, that helped me, have a journal where you can write away any bad feelings and why you really want to do this. Take it easy first few days, head to bed early, distract yourself by reading, a small walk etc. Just take it easy on yourself, this is a hard diet, be kind to yourself x

Yeah thanks for the advise thats what i've been trying to do this forum really helps keep me on track

black earl grey tea is nicer than normal tea i think :D

Day 3 for me also, I am glad the pharmacist told me to start on Thursday so my 3rd day would fall over the weekend. Woke up feeling bad, blocked nose, headache. Anyway, have been trying to drink loads of water, gone to the shops to buy soda stream machine as I really like sparkling water and cheaper to get than keep ordering Sparkling water from Sainsbury's. Got my eyebrows threaded, will get mani and pedicure tomorrow, all helps in making myself feel better. I can smell food EVERYWHERE. Trying to resist the urge to lick the salt off the peanuts in cupboard.......

This forum has helped me unbelievably alright especially in the evenings when the hunger really hits. I also chat to myself whenever tempted and tell myself how Ill feel so bad if I break this. Not eating for awhile is not as bad as how miserable I feel being fat. Ive 2 choices and Ive decided to go with the weightloss not stuffing my face. Nothing in life comes easy, thats for sure but at least we can lose weight quickly on this and then start to change our habits forever. We can all do this xx

This forum has helped me unbelievably alright especially in the evenings when the hunger really hits. I also chat to myself whenever tempted and tell myself how Ill feel so bad if I break this. Not eating for awhile is not as bad as how miserable I feel being fat. Ive 2 choices and Ive decided to go with the weightloss not stuffing my face. Nothing in life comes easy, thats for sure but at least we can lose weight quickly on this and then start to change our habits forever. We can all do this xx

I kill hours on this forum.... its a great distraction!!!! It gets easier.... it really does.... you'll be in ketosis soon.... if your not already... then your first weigh in you'll be sky high!!!! : )

Thanks for the advise everyone you've all helped so much i love this forum like others have said at night when i get hungry i spend hours online

Thankyou :D

Hi Ally

Im on day 2 and am finding it tough also! food is everywhere and am soooo hungry

Keep going!!!

Please god after day 4 things will get better!

I know what you mean tobeaskinnyme yesterday night and today i have bin struggling abit more than i did on day one

i cant believe im on day 15 already, trust me, soon you'll be here n day 3 will seem eons away!

Honest!!! It will pass..... Day 4/5 were bad for me but i can def say after 6/7 days its not that bad.... you get the odd craving but a bit of distraction and its forgotten about.... that first weigh in will spur you on.... it really will.....aim for that!!!! Good luck!!! x

Day 3 was my toughest day but I can barely remember it now as it's been fine since then. I lay around feeling sorry for myself in the early days lol, I suggest you do the same! Lie around in bed, watch TV, have a nice bath etc. Bet you'll be on here in not too long raving about how good you feel! x

It's day 4 for me, I got on the scales I have lost 4kg already!!! Whooohoooo:bliss:.. It was so awful for me yesterday, but I feel inspired today. I just worry about the coming weekend as I have functions to go to and there will be pressure from friends to eat.....:mad:

Back