on day 9 and need some advice

is it only those two then? i miss fruity drinks :( got some green tea with pomme granet which seems legal, guess i'll have to stick with that till i'm allowed some real fruit! lol

i miss bananas sooooo bad ...

I also get a water flavouring powder for VLCDs on eBay. The cranberry one is yuk, lemon is my favourite and orange is ok too. They aren't cheap but worth it and last ages. They are about 0.3nc per tsp, I have a tsp in a pint of fizzy water after my evening meal when I need something sweet, it really hits the spot :)

I also get a water flavouring powder for VLCDs on eBay. The cranberry one is yuk, lemon is my favourite and orange is ok too. They aren't cheap but worth it and last ages. They are about 0.3nc per tsp, I have a tsp in a pint of fizzy water after my evening meal when I need something sweet, it really hits the spot :)

oooo what a great idea! its fruity fizzy water that i miss!! :D

It's great stuff - I add it to SF jelly for a bit of a kick, or mix a little bit with my cream allowance for a treat. It's also great sprinkled on a choccy MiM with cream, the possibilities are endless. Fab for when you just want something froooooty! :)

I used to do that too - buy cheapo supermarket fizzy water and add low carb flavourings! It works out quite cheap and makes a huge difference as drinking the water we need becomes so much more pleasant.

I love bananas too but in Induction they are a total no-no. Very high in carbs. Pretty soon you won't even miss them and to be honest the amount of food that IS legal on Atkins more than makes up for the stuff that isn't.

Have fun with this new way of eating x

Hi, re starting atkins in the morning, did it a few years ago with good results but got caught by the dreaded carbs in the end...hope you don't mind me posting here x

Hi can someone give me the link to these powdered water flavourers that they use (ebay). I'd like to try them but I'd like to make sure i get the right ones! Thanks x

Hi can someone give me the link to these powdered water flavourers that they use (ebay). I'd like to try them but I'd like to make sure i get the right ones! Thanks x

Mornin! I don't think I can give a direct link, but just put "VLCD water" in the ebay search, it's the one that offers 5 flavours in the title. Most expensive :( but nicest - I've tried most of them!

They are expensive, yes, but a little goes a long way. And they make the extra water much more pleasant lol.

I found the ones on ebay but they have asparteme in them. Do you guys find that they don't effect you too much (slow your weight loss down)

Back