on day 9 and struggling :/

iwillbthin

on day 9 and so struggling today ive drank loads of water and feeling really hungry for some reason really not gud :(

Hi honey. Look how well you've done on week 1 so don't even think about giving up on yourself! I'm on day 9 too and I've just got past that stage so I know how hard it is, but it does get better. Now I find the shakes are really filling & together with the water, I'm full. Whenever I got hungry, I kept telling myself that the hunger signs I was feeling are actually signs that I'm losing weight. There're just my body's way of telling me it's burning up that lard on my thighs. After telling myself this so much, I actually started to welcome them as I imagined all these little men with pick axes inside my body, chipping away at the fat. The hungry feeling is actually them working!!!!
(I promise I was like this before I started the diet!)
I can't believe 2 weeks have almost gone. At this rate, the diet will be over before I know it. A small price to pay for being thin. So don't be worried. You're going to get through this stage and have the body you want before you know it. xxx

I have had the same feelings and thats me just at the end of my 2nd week (weigh in tomorrow) I have to say looking at food and imagining it seems to help (yes I know wierd!) sitting looking at my new cook book to see what I can cook my little girl x stick at it the feeling will pass and you will feel so proud of yourself x well done on first weigh in same result as me feels good x

lol anna tht made me laugh i have been on lipotrim b4 and lost 5 stones but i was working full time and didnt have to cook for my children as my husband did but now i have seprated from him and now im a full time carer for my son who has bipola so im doin ll the cooking ugh i dont think its the fact im hungry i just miss eating lol.....i know i have alot less to loose this time i only have 1s 9lbs to go so thts a doddle.... i just think its becouse its pncake day and i love pancakes.....but i will be thin :) just keep drinking lol x roll on monday when i get weighed xx

if its the chewing that you miss .
i chewed some ice cubes if that helps

i done 4 weeks of LT 100%
lost 20lbs , put a little back on while doing maintance
as it was my 4th childs 1ST birthday and a few celebrations,
i know i had put on tho
its coming off a gain now slowly,

Back