on day3 refeed

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by blondie77, 26 November 2008 Social URL.

1. blondie77

blondie77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(30.17%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    not hungry at all!!! i love it.

dunno did i do wrong but i make my own soup today as one meal just a stock cube n veg blended does it sound ok? dont wanna ruin things

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
  4. blondie77

blondie77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(30.17%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    not goin good... was after lots of exercise was aching all over and was on my period n weighed myself i had put on 4 pounds in the week. i hope the above is to blame :(:cry:

5. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    I know it is easy for me to say cos not started refeeding, but don't panic, it can't be fat its got to be fluid. Carry on with refeed to the letter, drink as much water as you can and see how you go after your period has ended.

I discussed refeed with my pharmacist tonight and she basically said to me that refeed is a funny week and it isn't unusual to put on, but it will settle during maintenance, so don't be too down just yet x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.