on days 4-7...?

curlylow

Hello!

Do you think gravy will be ok to have?? That would mean I could have a mini roast dinner on Sunday with the family, which would be amazing.

I had a look on the back of a packet of bisto chicken gravy and it has barely any fat and has low carbs... what do you think?? It does say for days 4-7 'low fat receipes" doesnt it?

Any opinions?

xx

Days 4-7

A Lipotrim serving for breakfast plus...

up to 3 servings of fruit (if you suffer from insulin resistance problem, then eat these late in the day and do not snack on them during the day)

up to 2 slice of bread or 1 pita or 1 roll or 1 bagel (without fatty spread)

any vegetables you want expect avocado, 1 or 2 servings with your meals (2 tablespoons per serving)

any of the skimmed milk products

fish fillet (any size) or 6 ounces of chicken or turkey, as described before, or one time of tuna in water or brine, drained. Vegetarians may use tofu, textured vegetables protein (TVP) or quorn.

lean meat with all visible fat trimmed off

low fat recipes prepared with low fat sauces - eg lean mince with tomato bolognese sauce

medium baking potato or 6 small new potatoes or one serving of instant mashed potatoes (the kind with no added fat - read the label) Instead of potato, you may have 4ozs of rice or pasta (cooked weight).

You have plenty of variety from above and if the gravy has low carbs and hardly any fat I would go ahead.

Watch your portion size.

Enjoy:D

Hi Lacey hun..i havent had gravy at all i have to say, thought it was prob full of fat! xxx

same here

I think that you could make the gravy low fat by using low fat granules mixed with the water from the veg rather than the meat juices.
This was recommended on the Rosemary Conley diet that my friend is following !!

Yeah that prob makes sense although i dont like gravy with veg juice...too sweet xx

Days 4-7

up to 3 servings of fruit (if you suffer from insulin resistance problem, then eat these late in the day and do not snack on them during the day)

any vegetables you want expect avocado, 1 or 2 servings with your meals (2 tablespoons per serving)

fish fillet (any size) or 6 ounces of chicken or turkey, as described before, or one time of tuna in water or brine, drained. Vegetarians may use tofu, textured vegetables protein (TVP) or quorn.

low fat recipes prepared with low fat sauces - eg lean mince with tomato bolognese sauce

medium baking potato or 6 small new potatoes or one serving of instant mashed potatoes (the kind with no added fat - read the label) Instead of potato, you may have 4ozs of rice or pasta (cooked weight).

You have plenty of variety from above and if the gravy has low carbs and hardly any fat I would go ahead.

Watch your portion size.

hi min
just wondering im heading off on holidays in a few weeks,do u think i should do the refeeding a week before i go and do maintaince while im there?or do the refeed there,i really dont wanna break it that much am going to limit myself to 2 nights out(drinkin that is)and have an evening meal of fish and veg,or chicken and veg,wont be easy in italy with all that yummy food,would really like your openion on this,thanks xjx

Jennyc you are going on holidays, I think you should try to enjoy yourself and start back up again when you come home. Last year that is what I did. Did tfr for 5 weeks, refed for 1 week and went on hols and just ate "sensibly" only drank spirits instead of beer etc. When I came back I started back up again and I hadnt put on a lb!
Jen x

hi min
just wondering im heading off on holidays in a few weeks,do u think i should do the refeeding a week before i go and do maintaince while im there?or do the refeed there,i really dont wanna break it that much am going to limit myself to 2 nights out(drinkin that is)and have an evening meal of fish and veg,or chicken and veg,wont be easy in italy with all that yummy food,would really like your openion on this,thanks xjx

thanks hon
i didnt realise you were on this too thought u were the page person,well done on your losses
xjx

Jennyc you are going on holidays, I think you should try to enjoy yourself and start back up again when you come home. Last year that is what I did. Did tfr for 5 weeks, refed for 1 week and went on hols and just ate "sensibly" only drank spirits instead of beer etc. When I came back I started back up again and I hadnt put on a lb!
Jen x

thanks
glad someone else has been there.im worried i wont be able to go back on it,so have decided am goin to have my shakes for breakfast and lunch.and have evening meal with a glass or 10 of wine.and swim my ass off..lol how are you getting on?
xjx

Jennyc, sounds like a plan!
Im getting on grand - this is my 2nd time doing tfr. Did it last year and lost nearly 3 stone on it! Put back up about half a stone :( but thats because I wasnt exercising.
Since joining Curves in Jan I have remained the same, so I thought I would try and shift that half stone again PLUS some more :)
Im at 11st now and want to get to 10st 5ish. Just going to do one more week and will be happy at whatever I get to then and do a weeks refeed because I am off on hols in 2 weeks so want to be eating "normally" then. Then its just a case of trying to eat healthily when I come back and keep going to curves :) Thats the plan anyway!!

Jennyc, sounds like a plan!
Im getting on grand - this is my 2nd time doing tfr. Did it last year and lost nearly 3 stone on it! Put back up about half a stone :( but thats because I wasnt exercising.
Since joining Curves in Jan I have remained the same, so I thought I would try and shift that half stone again PLUS some more :)
Im at 11st now and want to get to 10st 5ish. Just going to do one more week and will be happy at whatever I get to then and do a weeks refeed because I am off on hols in 2 weeks so want to be eating "normally" then. Then its just a case of trying to eat healthily when I come back and keep going to curves :) Thats the plan anyway!!

hey jen
well done keepin most of it off,im goin on hols too in 3 weeks,have just booked myself into a spa to get universal contuor body wrap,really looking forward to it,have u heard of them well your garenteed to loose 6 inches,if u do a course of 3 u can go down a dress size.cant wait wohoooooo have a good day xjx

Hi everyone,
Im off on hols soon too, am in my 3rd wk of tfr am gonna stick with this for another couple of weeks then do a wk refeed before I head off. I was planning on having 2 shakes a day (or 1 shake and sald for lunch) and then chick/fish & veg dinner and couple of drinks (which is better diet wise, wine or spirit & soda - I would prefer wine tbh of them 2, Im normally a beer drinker) I hope not to do too much damage on hols but it will be hard. Does this sound ok or should I ditch the shakes altogether when Im away and just do a ww kind of diet, though I have no problem with the shakes

Hi girls - isnt this exciting - were all off on holidays after all our hard work :) well we deserve it!
Where are ye both off to? Im going to Salou, cant wait for all that lovely fresh fish and salads yum!
Bindi, I dont actually know which is best but I would guess that Spirit/soda water is prob best - although Wine would be better than beer so it wouldnt be the worst choice! I was always a beer drinker also til I did LT last year and when I finished it I never got the taste back for beer that I used to have. Started drinking GnTs and my God I fell in love with them. They are a lovely refreshing drink especially on holidays - sipping through a straw :D Try it!

hi jennyg
We are going majorca, family hol, so yes looking forward to fresh fish and salads also. I havent drank spirits in ages but Im sure I will find the taste for it again. Cant wait.

Hi girls - isnt this exciting - were all off on holidays after all our hard work :) well we deserve it!
Where are ye both off to? Im going to Salou, cant wait for all that lovely fresh fish and salads yum!
Bindi, I dont actually know which is best but I would guess that Spirit/soda water is prob best - although Wine would be better than beer so it wouldnt be the worst choice! I was always a beer drinker also til I did LT last year and when I finished it I never got the taste back for beer that I used to have. Started drinking GnTs and my God I fell in love with them. They are a lovely refreshing drink especially on holidays - sipping through a straw :D Try it!

mmmmm alcohol haha me too am so excited about all the nice fresh fish veg and salad,im going to italy,it wont be easy resisting the pizza and pasta ohhhhhhhhhh but ill do my best haha

Days 4-7

Watch your portion size.

Morning girls, well done another weekend nearly under out ever tightening belts lol
Couple questions for ye on the refeed

1. Do we have to eat all on the above list each day for days 4-7? Seems like a lot compared to what we have been having.
2. Can we use kraft light honey and mustard dressing for salads, it has little or no calories in it?
3. Havent seen any fat free mayo anywhere, does it exist?

Cheers!

Dont think we can hun, but i know you can have some lemon juice or balasmic vinegar over your salad the vinegar is gorgeous (thax lil)

Have a chat with your chemist about what you should do!
Mine had me following day 2 for the last two weeks but i dont think this is right after been talking to tracy last nite.
Im getting weighed tomorro morning and telling her i have to introduce carbs this week as im gonna be in Turkey this time next week :D

Back