On my 3rd day on cambridge soul source

glitzy77

3rd day of soul source and the hunger pangs are easing up and feel more energy towards the afternoon

my first weight in was 15st 8lbs
i feel like my inside my stomach is strinking and i defo dont feel heavy and bloted. looking forward to tommorow when i go into ketosis x

I'm on my 5th day, (first weigh was 14.6), will you let me know how your doing, as i am really interested! Im doing this on my own. how do you know when your in ketosis

hi thanks for reply, sure i will keep ya informed. will you do the same because im interested also. i have been scouring through google for info lol just love all the experences. are you on the soul source? well apprently you go into ketosis on the fourth day if you do not have anything to eat other than your soul source plan given by your consultant.

well done to bith of you for getting over the tough first few days :) most people hit ketosis between day 4 and 6 .... you know you are there when you dont feel so hungry , you get more energy , your stomach stops rumbling as much and you mouth feels , tastes and smells very nasty !!!! hope you are both nearly there :)

Im feeling ok, cant wait until my weigh in, i think i am in ketosis i still get a few hunger issues but thats mainly when other people are eating and i can smell it. Yes i am on sole source, you? what flavours have you tried?

Back