ON MY WEIGH DOWN!!!!!

well................day 2 nearly finished was in the pink this morning:) :) :) :) :) just had bit of chicken with green salad leaves lovely, just gonna have some milk only small glass.Drank 3 litres of water today still peeing . Off to see my lovely CDC tomorrow for more packs and a W I not sure if any weight difference but fingers crossed. Had bit of a headache today, so hoping tomorrow head will be clear.
Good luck with everyone out there:)

good luck to you !!!:)

DAY 4, still going strong, and still loosing another pound gone cant quiet belive it...............so chuffed at mo :D just hope i can keep going, not hungry at all, which is half the battle

Still drinking plenty and emptying every 15 mins lol.

Have a lovely weekend everyone:) :)

Well done June! I remember being shocked that the weight was actually coming off. I really didn't think it would:confused:

Amazing isn't it

WELL DONE YOU,:D :D :D :D :D and brilliant that you have kept the weight off as well, how are you doing it, i am scared that once i have lost that it will all go back on.

am scared that once i have lost that it will all go back on.

Well done June you are doing brilliantly.

Stick with it and you will seen be at your goal. I know at the start its difficult but it does get easier and soon becomes a way of life.

Like you I was worried when i got to my goal I would pile it back on, but I think as you are doing this diet your perception of foods and things change !! I know mine has.

As I get nearer to my goal, i intend to make sure I dont put it back on again now. :) Gone are the old ways of eating!! and a much more healthier and sensible attitude to food will begin.

Deb x

WOW you have only nine pounds to go to target (round of applause):D :D :D :D :D :D

Another pound gone this morning, think i might change my ticker so i can weigh myself in morning N&P,
Thought i might have ruined it yesterday had piece of chicken with cheese, tried to scrape most of it off (but was loovley) and green salad leaves.

BUT STILL IN THE PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

WELL DONE YOU,:D :D :D :D :D and brilliant that you have kept the weight off as well, how are you doing it, i am scared that once i have lost that it will all go back on.

I calorie counted with WLR for the first yearish (6 months strictly...6 months on and off), cos I just couldn't work out what a normal portion was:confused:

I think it helped weighing daily and of course...doing the stabilisation bit ;)

Cheers. I think there just comes a time when you know you have to do it. No messing around any more...okay...well sometimes...:eek:, but picking up again before it becomes a problem.

They tell me that after 6 years, it gets easier. Only another 4.5 years to go :D :D

OOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WENT TO PUB AND ENDED UP EATING, HAD CHICKEN SALAD WHICH IS GOOD BUTHAD SOME SORT OF COATING ON it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now to scared to wee on a stick!!!!!!!!!!!1

I WANNA BE PINK

Been a good girl today..................tho my cold has come back so in the last month i have been cold free for one week.

Drank plenty today so hopefully i will lose that orrid pound again.

whoops need a wee again

Hello

Well done you on getting this far, reckon this time you'll do it.

Andrex are doing 12 rolls for the price of 9.......think you might need to stock up!

See you Wednesday.

WELL from gutted to...................extatic the orrid pound has gone and it took another with it..........so pleased with myself because normally the towel would have been thrown in by now.

from a happy nanny.

one more gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now completed a WHOLE week never done that before, prehaps heads in right place.

wow another pound gone, now that seems its been a pound a day. which i am very pleased about. Not as good as most peoples weight drop,but it will do for me!
Off to croydon to see my dad today, so wont be able to drink as much as dont really want to leave the bathroom.

ONLY downfall of this diet....................not complaining tho, is dizziness! Have a good day everyone

Back