On nights and struggling

purpleflower

Im currently on week 6-7 .Am this week on 5 night shifts and really struggling.
Main problem is that I am too busy and once this week I missed a shake completely(will this affect weight loss?)

Does anyone else struggle on nights??

Hi there I work nights I'm a nurse what do you do??? Anyway I work on a busy surgical ward. And we don't often get time for a proper break so I try to have all my shakes before I go to work I have first one at about ten am second at two and the third one before I leave at half six. I am working my shifts together I have my first shake when I get in from work at 8 and my second as soon as I get up at one and then the third before work. I drink either black or green tea with sweetners plus one to two litres of water during my twelve hour shift. It's a matter of being organised and getting Into a routine hope this helps :)

I only work one night a week I try and have all three before i go to work so morning, afternoon and one at about 7. The next day i have a shake as soon as i get in at about 8am the next one when i wake up about three and then the last one at 7pm. I know thats not much help but when i've done more than one night in a row I still try and stick to this. i hope you get it sorted.

Back