On offer in tesco

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by ellie1969, 19 October 2011 Social URL.

1. ellie1969

ellie1969 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.2%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    At the weekend I picked up an offer pack of salmon for Sunday's family dinner, it was half a length of salmon which was a half price deal at £10 instead of £20 it fed 3 of us on Sunday and I also had a portion for breakfast Monday & Tuesday so was a good buy :)

They also have fresh quarter pounder venison burgers on half price offer at a great price of £1.06 for 2 I'm having these for dinner this evening so will let you know the verdict on if they are as good as the ones my neighbour makes and supplies me with. I've ran out of the home made ones as the family love them a bit too much lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DeeCe

DeeCe Silver Member

Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was in Tesco yesterday & there was offers on meat & poultry like 3 for £10 or 4 for I think it was £12?

There was chicken breasts, steaks, mince, turkey... not sure the mince was all lean but worth taking a look at!

Also.. scoured the reduced section got a HUGE bit of coley for like £1.25.. that will feed me for two meals, got it home cut it and put it straight into the frreezer!

4. ellie1969

ellie1969 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.2%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    The reduced section is the first place i visit in all the supermarkets to stock up on fish meat etc for the freezer

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.