Cruise PP on or off the wagon??

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Cherry., 13 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Cherry.

Cherry. Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    So I previously have asked about the 'sugar craving' thing and have been trying hard to action that. I've put the sweetner away, stocked up on biltong and other snacking protein which is working. I'm still craving sugar but def better than before.

However despite all efforts (rubarb, bran, extra water, fibrecon...nasty drink from doctor) I hadn't had any transition in 8 day...yup it felt horrible!!! So last night I had an All bran binge and this morning a branflake breakfast. It has had the desired effect but now I'm wondering if I should always had All Bran to my day, I know it's not in the book, but I feel soooo bunged up if I don't.

Any help gratefully received. xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. elida

elida Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.58%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    I would try having it every few days and see how it affects the loss first before adding it to the diet..
    I know how painful it can be, I always had problems and whenever I went on a diet it always got worse.. After attack I suffered a bit, but now everything is working how it is supposed to be without adding anything..
    A strong coffee is the best solution for me, but I mean strong! Like Turkish or Arabic coffee..
    Whatever works, I hope you find a solution without slowing your loss down.. :)

4. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    All bran and bran flakes are not appropriate for a low carb diet.

You really oughtn't have left things eight days! It is, after all, a subject we talk about here very often. There are many Dukan solutions, some work for some, others for others. After three days, I'd take a Dulcolax or something, having tried all the other remedies.

I'd advise you pass onto Conso. Your BMI is perfect. You might lose a little more weight even, but your health is at risk if you continue like this.

5. Atropos

Atropos Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.41%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi Cherry - seconding Joanne's advice; you are at your goal weight, and by eating the branflakes will have slowed or stopped ketosis.

Go on to conso: by adding wholemeal bread and 6 days pv you will continuing the diet, and getting the fibre you need.

6. cheryl7

cheryl7 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.47%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I think that's really good advice and definitely worth heeding. Your BMI is perfect and your general health really needs to take priority now. Congrats on the fabby weight loss and enjoy conso :)

7. Cherry.

Cherry. Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Thanks ladies, I really wanted to try and lose another 5ib to get to my true Dukan weight, but I think you are all right ( you wise women!!) I think doing conso is better than randomly trying to sort myself out...you never know I might even lose a few lb in conso???? Did anyone else continue to lose at all in conso or have you purely maintained?
    Hope you all have a fun Friday xxx

8. Atropos

Atropos Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.41%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I've lost an extra 4-6 lbs in conso - (it varies with TOTM)

9. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    I usually gain weight on Conso... and if I'm telling you that, it's to ensure that you follow the programme to the letter ;) (something I seem incapable of doing!) ;)

10. Cherry.

Cherry. Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Ah, thanks Maintainer, yup that's what I need, either I follow it to the letter or throw the whole darn thing out the window so conso to the letter it is. thanks again girls, feel happier with a workable plan x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.