On SS+ this week and have had THE BEST DINNER!

ClareyMary

is back on it...
Have to share in my delight of switching to SS+ this week... just tucked into 187g of Hoki, poached in water with 3 stalks of tenderleaf broccoli and 3 Asparagus tips with salt and pepper.

My first + meal and i am stuffed full and for once since starting feel completely satisfied.

Just wondering now what difference this will SS+ week will make to next weigh in on Tuesday. Will have to wait and see.

Is there anyone else out there doing SS+ and do you have any meal ideas/suggestions??..

xx :)

Hi ya

I lose on average 3 to 4 pounds per week on ss+ so can't compare to anything else as done this from day one!

I love mushrooms with cottage cheese! Melted on top under the grill v yum LOL

Also chicken grilled with herbs

There is alot you can do keep experimenting :)

Ohh that sounds good... will be having that tommorrow for dinner! :) Anymore ideas please let me know.. :) have you tried the Quorn fillets?...

I'm a bit scared of quorn !! Don't like meat substitutes LOL

I also have tuna mixed with balsamic or salad dressing

Every other Friday I have a small chicken kebab with no pita just salad I lurrrrve it not allowed on ss+ but I don't care :D I likey

I couldn't survive on shakes alone would drive me bananas!

Ha!... think i might give the quorn a go, as i can have more of it.. :)

Really sick of the soups already... going to stick to the shakes all next week and my lovely little meal in the evening from now on :)

One of my first goals is being 13 something like you.. :) only about 22lbs to go.. but only 5 more weigh ins before a huge wedding do you think its possible on SS+ to get there before then??....

xx

22 pounds in 5 weeks is quite optimistic but can be done!

Even if you aim for 15 pounds off that's over a stone and very very doable!

Hmmm... will just try for the most i can... all i can do :) no cheats for me... this wedding is such a huge thing.. need to look and feel better than i do... :) Thanks for the advice.. :) post me any ideas you have for the + meals :) :)

x

Sorry I can't offer any ideas ClareyMary as I always do 4 packs a day, but pleased to hear that you are enjoying your little CD meal- it's something to make the CD journey a bit easier.

Every other Friday I have a small chicken kebab with no pita just salad I lurrrrve it not allowed on ss+ but I don't care :D

Shocked08.gif
You rebel.

Thanks BlingBabe... yep am enjoying it so far... still might next week try a 100% ss week.. and then a + week after that... just to stop the boredom :)

LOVE this diet... feel brill at the moment.. :) roll on next weigh in let the shrinkage begin!.. :)

I do my mushrooms on the George foreman but you could grill em I guess? Then top up with cottage cheese and sprinkle on chive :D under grill and let it bubble up/melt

V yummy

Back