On the cambridge i have so much will power

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nick, 5 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Nick

Nick Need help

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ Slimming World
    I am really proud of myself today :D as i faced my favourite foods today and handled them but i didnt want any of them. I work in a shop that has a very large and tasty range of sweets, flapjacks and biscuits all kinds. We were short staff today and i volunteered, yes i volunteered to put the stock out. I wasn't tempted at all and i felt a different person as i was in so much control. Before the diet i used to eat the stock as i was putting it out.(anyone been there before)
    Anyone struggling out there on there first week, let me tell you it does get easier as time goes on. If i can do it so can you. And to finish the day off i managed to get into a pair of jeans size 32" waist. It was 9 years ago when i was that size.:) Thanks cambridge

Nick

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Haha so you have found out the truth we really do not need those bits only want them which is different.

I am so proud of you.

L

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Congratulations Nick

Irene xx

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Well done Nick. It's incredible how it can work isn't it.

Reckon they put a magic ingredient in there. If your heads in the right place, the magic ingredient comes to life :)

6. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Whoohooooo - well done, mate! We'll have to call you Snake Hips Nick!!!! hehehe

7. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Your a Star!!!!

Well done Nick:D :D :D

That is fantastic!!!

It is god to hear stories like this....shows it can be done:D

Love Mini xxx

8. ~lisa~

~lisa~ Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Well done Nick!!!

xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.