On the home straight!

I'm sure it can! 1.6lb a week is achievable! Forget about the gain just use it as a starting point and pretend you are starting all over again! That's what I sometimes do when I need to motivate myself. I'm making a chart where I cross out every half lb til goal.
I have 15 to lose so very similar. I don't have a date goal but a wedding in June I'd like to be there for.
Come on we can do it! Xx

3lbs is not bad. I put on 2lbs last night. I now have 6lbs to lose, hopefully in 4 weeks so that's 1.5lbs a week, pretty much the same as your goal, Purplefish. I'm sir we can do this. Becktoria, I love the idea of your chart! I might put one up at work because that's where I find it hardest to resist the snacks. :)
Good luck girlies.

How you girls getting on? Weekends are my downfall! All my weeklies gone, was trying not to use them all this week but... My WI is tomorrow. Cry if I've not lost! Haha xx

Im doing ok. Sticking to 27 dailies and im on 18 weeklies used. Got nothing really planned this week so using a few weeklies every day instead of one or two bigger blow outs.
How are you going chick?

Think I've done ok. This week will be the test really as I need to lose on Friday. Let's all lose this week!!!

I've not done too bad. I've hot WI in half an hour so we will see. I've made a little countdown chart and whacked it on the fridge. Colour in every half lb I lose to goal! Having a treat after ww tonight then full on properly tomorrow! Good luck girls. X

Well done chick. That's awesome. Less than a stone now, that's gotta feel good. :)
I've eaten 12 weeklies today. Ooops. Must be extra good tomorrow.

Thanks Anj. I've been here several times before, And gained, I need to break the 10st 11 barrier and hopefully then it'll keep going down. I don't want to go back into the 11's again!
Don't worry, you counted the weeklies, it'll be fine! X

Well done you, such a buzz!!!! Just a matter of a few pounds now, that's what I keep telling myself!
Let's keep going!

xx

WI and I lost 3lbs!! Back to 10st 13lb! Bit worried how it's going to go next time though as we're away this weekend and it's going to be meals out, ho hum. Will try to make the healthy choices as much as I can!

Brilliant! Well done! We'll get there! 3lb is a great loss. Not sure how I've done this week. Well into my weeklies but hoping to lose at least 1lb. We shall see though, I can't predict anything At this stage! Xx

Best of luck!

I've put on a pound, not bad considering my weekend away. Just got to get back on track and hopefully be less that 10st 13lb for next Friday! My goal will be 10st 12lb!

Ah that's not too bad at all. I'm expecting a gain this week, I've not been pointing and I'm away tonight for engagement party so deffo not got enough weeklies for that. Day 1 starts again Monday. I do not want to get back into the 11's-again! X

Sometimes I think you just have to let it go, as long as you pick it up again straight away afterwards!

Exactly. I knew last night was gonna be point heavy, you have to have so
E time off now and again and I'm right back on it tomorrow!
Hope you had a good weekend. Xx

Back