On the home straight!

purplefish

Ok, haven't been on in a while and just updated my crudentials!
Can't believe I'm now in the 10 stone something bracket so now I'm no longer classed as overweight!
I would now like to lose roughly a stone before my brother's wedding in may, then it will just be weight management for the rest of my years.
Here goes.......

:party0038:

purplefish said:
Ok, haven't been on in a while and just updated my crudentials!
Can't believe I'm now in the 10 stone something bracket so now I'm no longer classed as overweight!
I would now like to lose roughly a stone before my brother's wedding in may, then it will just be weight management for the rest of my years.
Here goes.......

:party0038:

Best of luck :)

Well done in getting into the 10 stone bracket, it feels so good to drop down into the next one!! :)

well done...

how did u get your bmi info on the side?

you need to add your height into your details and it works it out for you :)

Yep, feeling good at the mo but still I manage to over indulge at the weekends!!!?

Help me out.....feeling so low at the mo, no motivation and I must stop checking the scales mid week, it makes me feel worse!
Need some positive vibes! How do I keep going when I feel crap?! Then I go on the Supersize Vs Superskinny website and my BMI is 25 which is overweight, leading to all sorts of stuff I don't want to hear!!
I do know that! Trying so hard...but occasionally it makes me feel like this!! Aaaaaggghhh!!

I know how you feel Purplefish. I've been doing ww since June, lost 46lbs and (at last wi) was 10st 13lbs. But I can't keep motivation. Im really bad for a week and go up by a few lbs, then im good and lose that gain, plus an extra half lb but then the next week I'm bad again. Im going to have a gain tomorrow,probably 2 or 3lbs but I cant help it. And I really want my 50lb certificate. Its so close but I cant stop sabotaging myself. I've been on this road for so long that im angry with myself for being unable to stick with it for a whole month and lose these measly 4lbs but I'm just done with it I think. I need to not be thinking about it for a while. It's driving me insane!!!

Hey, yep you sound like me! I think sometimes, yes ok I'll get to my goal of 10 st but then what? Watching what I eat for the rest of my life? Sometimes I think, look, I'm a size 12 so that should be good enough. But then I think ok if I stopped worrying about what I put in my mouth my weight would creep up even more!!
No win! I know I'll never look good in a pair of hotpants (too much cellulite and varicous veins!) plus I'll be 40 this year....so maybe I should chill out and give the diet the elbow for a while and see what happens.
Same as you though - only got 13lbs to go til goal, so very close!

Mind you it'll be 16 lbs til goal the way my weekend has just gone!!

Just like you two I'm up and down between 5lbs and currently 15lbs from goal, 2 wk ago I was 11lb from goal! It's been like this for not just months, but 5 years! When I stopped going to ww A couple of years back i gained a stone in 3 months so I realise that this is it for life.
I want this year to be the year I get to goal and break the cycle of losing then gaining it back. I go from being really focussed to really complacent but I know that needs to stop and now is the time I have to be as focussed as when I first started pro points!
Ladies we can do it! X

Wow, you're really positive! Hope I get my mojo back real soon!!!

I went through a bad stint a week ago and was like you, I'm quite happy with how I look etc can I be bothered putting myself through this, but I set myself a goal 6 years ago and I keep getting so close and then it feels like failure when the scales creep up again.
So anyhow, at the minute I'm pretty focussed and realise I need to either do it and go for it properly or accept this is it and be happy about it and just maintain. Id rather reach 10st though!
I hope my positivity lasts! Xx

I hope it does for you too. Can you send some of your positive vibes to me please!?
Have you ever been 10st before?
Back in 2001 I decided to lose weight ready for my 30th birthday in 2002. I went from 13st (my heaviest) to 10st by Dec 2002 and was a size 10 for my birthday, so pleased and proud! Ever since then I've yo-yoed. I've never got to 13st since (managed 12st 9lb though!)
I really want that 10st mark!!

Right, positivity. I'm getting weighed tonight so will check back with the damage. I'm thinking 1-2lbs on. I am going to do 14 days completely on plan from tomorrow. I've not managed more than 7 days for a month! I'm going to post my food diary again because I've not done that for weeks, and I will write in my journal too. I'm going on holiday 14th April (4 wi away) and I desperately want to be 10st 9lb by then so I'm going to knuckle down and get that goal. :)

U go girl!! Best of luck!! x

Thanks honey. Same to you. We will all get there. Just need to use this thread for some determination and a kick up the bum!

Yep, it's weird, cos when I'm on a roll and doing well I forget to come on here but the minute I feel down about myself I'm here!!

Good luck at WI anj. You seem to feel positive for the next couple of weeks and sure you'll reach you goal for your holiday!

No I've never been 10st. My lowest weight ever was 10, 7 which was 10 years ago. I've struggled with my weight since being a kid and my biggest ( that I know for sure) was 14, 4 (poss more but not weighed when bigger and that was 7 years ago. I lost 3 st in 18 months but since have yo-yo ed over the last 5 years. 12,1 is the biggest I got back up to and since lost that have been hovering around 11st mark for about a year now, give or take a few lbs! Xx

It is so hard! I don't want to waste my life worrying about my weight though, hopefully I will find the oomph to have another go soon.
I always weigh myself on a Friday morning so I expect to be back in the 11st something bracket again!!

So, I've put on 3lb.....knew that was coming. I've now got 10 weeks to lose 16lb, can it be done??

Back