On the home straight!

Don't worry too much, same as me a measley pound woo hoo! We'll do better next time, have faith!

xx

Had a rubbish couple of days! Haven't even eaten anything really nice, just whatever food I could lay my hands on! Writing it off and starting a new week once again! Hope you're doing better than me! X

Don't worry, that's what you have to do just write it off. I know I've got a bad couple of days coming up. We're round friends this Sunday and round my mum's on Monday so thatt will definately mean lot's of food and drink!
I did WI this morning and lost 4 lbs which is my biggest loss! Have been good though and stuck to it all week so we'll see for next week! :-/

xx

That's bloody brilliant! Well done you! I very rarely get big losses like that anymore! Really good stuff! Enjoy your weekend! I ate and drank over 100pp yesterday! Oops- intend to be good today! Happy Easter. X

Thanks, you too! I ate and drank too much yesterday and it will be more of the same again today cos we're out for tea again. I will be laying off the alcohol today though, nursing a hangover! Prob cos I hadn't had any for a fortnight!!
Have you got much easter chocolate? I'm going to have to ration mine and count it in!!

xx

Sorry I just picked this up! I ate and ate over the weekend! I was trying to get back on it on Monday but there was still loads of nice food around and so I hoovered it up! My WI wasn't on on Monday so I'm sticking to 29 dailies and 0 weeklies til Monday. I'm hoping by then I have managed to even it out a bit! Fun letting loose sometimes though! Xx

I ate lot's Sunday and Monday and got back on track Tue with counting my easter choc in (4 chocs = 8 pts)!!!! I lost a pound this week which I'm pleased with as I lost a lot last week. I'm really battling today with my food cravings for some reason. I'm really craving cheese on toast with chocolate cake to follow :-(

xx

Well done on the loss, that's great! I got back on track on Tuesday too and have been pretty good I think. Kinda just want WI to come on Monday though as hate not knowing what I weigh on a weekly basis!
Hope you manage to distract yourself from the cravings, I really wanted chocolate last night but wasn't willing to go out and get some, so the craving passed. X

Good luck for Monday. It was so close but I managed to make a tuna salad instead of cheese on toast and I'm now having a cuppa. I think I'm dreading reaching my goal, how on earth do u maintain? x

Haha I feel like I've been maintaining for a few months now going up and down the same few pounds! They give you more dailies and weeklies when you hit goal, I'm scared I'll never get to goal! Once there though I'll have to keep going to meetings cos if left to my own devices I'll prov put on a stone in a month!
Well done on the will power! X

I think I'd easily put a stone on in a month! So much for the willpower, I ended up eating cake!!! Been deprived from alcohol and sweet fatty stuff so long! couldn't help it! x

I've been to pub and only had 3 bottles but come in with lager munchies! Fortunately I don't have much in the house that can cause too much damage! X

I'm determined to finish my Easter choc today, I've got a whole chocolate bunny to eat, and he's big! x

How have you got on with the bunny? I had WI today and 3lb gain so back up to 11st 1! So sick of yo-yo ing between these few lbs! Got nothing to get in my way for next few weeks so going to give it my all! X

Beck, you can lose that 3lb in a week. As soon as you get back on track. I'll be the same, I finished all my choc last night and started again today so we'll see what Fri's WI brings!! Come on we can do it!!

xx

Yep, I'm more positive now, just get sick of seeing the numbers going up and down, but could've been worse and I'm in a good frame of mind! Thanks guys. X

WI today and I lost 2lb, I think it must be the fact that I ate all the bad stuff at the weekend and have been strict with the points and exercise since Monday. Don't know how long I'll get away with it!
It'll be a bad day Tues cos it's my daughter's 16th and we're at Prezzo's for tea :-/ oh and they'll be birthday cake of course!!

xx

Back