On the road to skinnyville!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by yummymummy27, 23 February 2011 Social URL.

1. yummymummy27

yummymummy27 Will Be Yummy Again ;)

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(16.98%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hi everyone!

Been reading all the threads for a few weeks or so and find them so inspirational so thought it was about time I started chatting :)

Joined slimming world 4/1 and so far have lost 20lbs but still have 79 to loose to get to goal, anyway weight loss slowed down a little so decided the other day to start the Cambridge Diet so here I am on Day 1! So far so good, 1 shake, 1 soup n plenty of water! They dont actually taste anywhere near as bad as I thought they would!

Anyway, anyone else doing the cambridge plan? If so how are you finding it?

Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. therealbbe

therealbbe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(13.08%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE DIET
    Hello you!!!! Welcome aboard glad ya liking the packs that is half the battle good luck on ya weight loss journey
    Take care
    Sharon xxx

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Many are following Cambridge. Have a look at the Cambridge section for support

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.