On the verge of a binge

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by perfectorchid, 1 December 2009 Social URL.

1. perfectorchid

perfectorchid Below 190lbs... wohooo

and I dont know why. Just made myself a massive plate of cottage cheese, chicken and salad in the hope that it'll stop me going totally of the rails. I can never seem to SS or even SS+ properly. :mad: Just having a rant. I'm in ketosis but still starving

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Drink plenty of water and take your time to eat your salad..
    You can do it dont give up....... xx

4. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

Don't do anything else while eating. Concentrate on what you are eating and chew everything well. No watching tv or reading a book. Drink water before you start.
    Good luck with getting back on track!

5. AlyB

AlyB Full Member

I thinks its totally normal to feel like this after doing any diet for a while! youre doing the right thing, try and keep yourself occupied, maybe go out for a while and visit a friend?

6. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

It is hard -- and I think the other ladies have given you sound advice (focus on your meal, make it special, use a small plate, take your time, drink a big glass of water first, have some hot tea afterwards, etc.). I am sure the lack of light, cold, etc. are all having an impact on you. Bundle up, take a hot bath/shower/etc. Be strong! You have done so well.

MM