Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

On the verge of a binge

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by perfectorchid, 1 December 2009 Social URL.

1. perfectorchid

perfectorchid Below 190lbs... wohooo

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Switched to CD
    and I dont know why. Just made myself a massive plate of cottage cheese, chicken and salad in the hope that it'll stop me going totally of the rails. I can never seem to SS or even SS+ properly. :mad: Just having a rant. I'm in ketosis but still starving

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Drink plenty of water and take your time to eat your salad..
    You can do it dont give up....... xx

4. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

Start Weight:
    160kg
    Current Weight:
    147kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    13kg(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Don't do anything else while eating. Concentrate on what you are eating and chew everything well. No watching tv or reading a book. Drink water before you start.
    Good luck with getting back on track!

5. AlyB

AlyB Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW?
    I thinks its totally normal to feel like this after doing any diet for a while! youre doing the right thing, try and keep yourself occupied, maybe go out for a while and visit a friend?

6. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    It is hard -- and I think the other ladies have given you sound advice (focus on your meal, make it special, use a small plate, take your time, drink a big glass of water first, have some hot tea afterwards, etc.). I am sure the lack of light, cold, etc. are all having an impact on you. Bundle up, take a hot bath/shower/etc. Be strong! You have done so well.

MM

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.