On the way to target (i hope!)

Mrscush

Woman on a mission!
Hi there

i kept a diary a few years ago (hello to anyone who remembers me!) and after going back to the plan recently, i feel writing it down somewhere is the right thing for me to do.

So welcome to my ramblings and whitterings!

I am going on holiday a week tomorrow, so a big push these next 8 days for me. i also have a big holiday at the end of 2013, so that is when ultimately I would like to be at target. I am a slow looser, averaging 0.5 - 1lb a week, but that is ok for me, as i have a busy life and social weekends!

My plan!

Friday 31st May - Red Day
B - 70G bran flakes, Skim Milk - 2 x Heb, 1 x Hea
s - Muller greek - 1/2s
L
- home made quiche (ham,onion, mushroom, sweetcorn - 1s, cheese - hea, leeks, eggs, quark), with a big salad or lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and spring onion. Apple
s- Apple, Wispa - 11s
D
- home made chicken, bacon and leek pie from the EE cookbook, substituting the potato topping for mashed BNS and carrots. Broccoli, Green Beans. 1 x rose wine - 9s

Sins 23.5 (wispa, greek muller, corn, 1 wine)

Weekly sins 83.5/100 remaining

Hea's - 300ml skimmed milk, 40g reduced fat cheddar
Heb's - 35g Bran flakes x 2

Last edited:
Day done and have gone slightly over due to an impromptu wispsa but I can live with that!

Plan for tomorrow-going to do Success Express.

Saturday 1st June

B-asparagus, poached egg x2, Parmesan shavings (hea)
L-mango, pineapple, strawberries, muller Greek coconut -0.5s
D-pulled pork, mini corn cob, large salad. Having some tesco value coleslaw with it-3.5s

Snacks-apple, 2 Alpen light-heb

Sins-4 so far.

Hex-milk for drinks, Parmesan
Heb-2 Alpen light and tbc.

Had a slice of chocolate tart also today, 16.5 sins, so remaining for the week is 63.5/105

So worth 16.5 sins ! :0)

Last edited:
Plan for tomorrow - it's going to be an EE day.

B-Banana
L-roast beef, 2 small roasties, carrots, parsnips, cabbage, leeks. Gravy-2. Choc tart - 16.5
D-still too full!
Had a couple of wines and a blob of ice cream with my pud, so rounding well over to be on the safe side.
Going to have max.5 sins a day mon-thur to play it safe.

Sins for week - 20/105

Last edited:
Monday again, they roll round so quickly! Still, 5 sleeps to go until my holidays :)

Had such a nice weekend, isnt it funny how a bit of sunshine puts you in a good mood! Even though my sins werer perhaps a bit high with the chocolate tart and wine, usually weekends are my danger zone and if i go over think 'sod it' to the rest of the weekend, which often spirals into the week. The fact i have tracked and leave the weekend with sins in the bank so to speak and that i am in control - makes me really happy.

Today i have the serious munchies, good job my desk drawer is full of lovely fruit.

Monday 3rd June - EE

B - strawberries and Blueberries, 35g dorset muesli (HeB), muller greeek strawberry - 1/2s
s - satsuma and banana
L - ham and egg salad (beetroot, rocket, cucumber, tomato, onion), apple
s - pineapple and mango
d - chicken parmigana (chicken, passata, onion, mushroom, garlic, pasta, 12.5g breadcrumb - 2s, 1 x slice low fat garlic bread - 3.5s, 45g mozerella - HEA)

sins for the day - 6
sins for the week - 14

Hea - 45g Mozzerella
HeB - 35g dorset Muesli

gym - 1.5 hours, 60 mins cardio, 30 min weights.

Went to the gym last night, found it tough as i have had a bad cold that I am still on the tail end of and so struggled but worked as hard as i could and was glad that I went. Back tonight, and have body balance (45 min) and then spin (45 min). 4 sleeps to go!

today is EE again.

Tuesday 04th June

B - 35g oats (heb) with skimmed milk (hea) banana and spoon of honey - 1.5s
L - chicken, couscous mixed with coriander, spring onion and lemon juice, green beans and broccoli.
Fruit salad - pineapple, mango, strawberries and blueberries
S - apple, pear
D - 2x Pork Steak, Mash made with parsnip and potato, cabbage mixed with leeks, and carrots. Gravy - 2s

sins for the day 3.5
sins for the week 10.5

Hea
- Skimmed Milk
Heb - 35g oats

Its 'hump' day! the middle of the week is upon us - yeehah! Means i am now 3 sleeps until holiday :)

Today is another EE day for me, fitting in best with my 'must use up the fresh food in the fridge before holidays' plan!

Enjoyed my two classes at the gym last night and a bit sore today, so this is good. SWI on the scales show no loss for me, so disapointed. WI tonight as i cant make my usual tomorrow class, so will see what their scales say, but had hoped for SOMETHING off before my hols. Still, I am going to have a nice week and get back on that saddle when i return. Still have 4 paid weeks after my hols on my c/d, so any lbs put on on hols, i have a chance to remove - and some i hope?!

Wednesday 5th June - EE

B - Beans, 2 x poached egg, large flat mushroom
S - Alpen light 1/2 Heb, apple
L - home made quiche - hea, mixed salad. Pineapple and strawberries.
S - alpen light 1/2 heb, pear
D - Prawn linguine (prawns, pasta, chilli, garlic, quark, limes, coriander) with 1 x tesco light choice garlic slice - 3.5, cabbage and broccoli.

no gym today for me!

sins - 3.5
sins for week 7

hea - 40g reducer fat cheddar
heb - 2 x alpen light

Back from hols, had a brilliant time and the gain on the scales reflected just how much i may have let my hair down! oops! Still, so worth it and back to the grind.

Went to class last night and got a paper diary to fill in as well as logging on here, i find it helps me to get back on track.
25 weeks to go until my next holiday :)
Can i get to target by then...?

Friday 21st June - Extra Easy

B - 2 poached eggs, 2 bacon, grilled tomato, mushrooms, asparagus
L - jp & Beans, Banana, Greek Muller - 1/2s
s- apple
D - puller pork (left it cooking in the slow cooker this morning - yummy!), Brown roll (HEB), corn cob, salad, wedges

HEa - Milk for drinks during the day. HEB - 60g brown roll with dinner

Sins - 1/2 - muller greek. 2 - BBQ sauce on dinner, 12 - 2x red wine in the pub after dinner = 14.5. this may increase by a couple but we shall see how the evening pans out...

weekly sins - 90.5/105

Back