On what does day it become easier?

It might help if u make up the shakes with more water than it says, makes it last a bit longer. I use around two pints of water and loads of ice per shake. Stick with it though, what other diet will have you looking like an italian romeo by your bros wedding!! Good luck!

I'm sure you're all sick to death of my whining - sorry!

One thing I do promise is that if I decide not to continue with this diet - I won't start a thread saying how much I hate LipoTrim and how it should be banned! Unlike some people! Heh!

I'm about 16 stone and want to get down to 12/13 stone. I've failed on other diets. My BMI is about 32.

I'm on day three. Day one and two were pretty awful. Today is as bad. Day one - I was *staaaarrrving* and felt a rough. Day two - diahorrea and hunger. Last night - start of day two - I was actually *in pain* I was so hungry.

I don't think I've ever felt real, true hunger pain before. It was terrible. I also had headaches.

I ended up taking a sleeping pill at about 4am and slept until about 1pm today. Thank goodness I'm off work this week!

Today, I feel weak. My arms are aching. I have cramps and stomach ache. I know people say drink more water but I have had 4 litres every day so far. Should I up it to six? Even though I'm weeing so much?!

Urgh. Sorry for being such a moaner - but this really is tough!

I have so much respect for you guys that have got through this because I really believe I'm on the verge of giving up.

I guess my question is this. How come it is not as hard for some people? What am I doing differently to them?

Also, on what day did it become easier for you? For some people - they say day three, four and five. Some seem to have problems for a couple of weeks.

Again, sorry to whine so much - I really appreciate your help!

Ooh sorry - another question - my Pharmacist has given me the female lipotrim - 3 shakes per day - as they didn't have any male lipotrim. Is that ok?
NO NO NO He should have given you 4 female shakes!!!!! men have double in each pack to our so 2 is equal to 4
It does get easier ...promise..but you are hungry cause you arent having enough shakes...get your ass doen there and get some more stopid chemist!! DO ANYTHING BUT DONT GIVE UP YOU HAVE DONE THE HARDEST PART!!!!

sorry..... im i missing something here david... im only on two shakes a day... i know the ladys/women/girly shakes are only three a day where i come from.... i would look into that..

Yikes.

Yep I'm single - so I know I have it easier than most! I chucked out all my food (literally everything!) before I started so I have no food in the house. My cupboards are bare and have shakes in them only! Although I do have about 10 takeaways within a 10 minute walk from my house... hmm!

I'm going to stick with it. Eurgh.

I'm the best man in my brother's wedding at the end of September - I have 7 more weeks to get somewhere towards my goal. I'm not sure whether I'll refeed for a week and eat at the wedding (it's in Italy so involves a one week holiday too) - but for now all I can think of is getting through the next few days!

I'm not on 4 lady shakes a day - I'm on 3 - as would be a woman. I'm going to ask my Pharmacist about that again - maybe move up to 4 lady shakes a day. That would make me less hungry I think...

Thanks so much for all your posts! Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me! I don't want to give into the temptation of pizza!
Also if he charged you the same as a man week you need a refund as female shakes are cheaper!!!!!

sorry..... im i missing something here david... im only on two shakes a day... i know the ladys/women/girly shakes are only three a day where i come from.... i would look into that..
Yeah, you are on 2 mens shakes!!! which are double the female ones if you use girly lipo you should have 4 being a man as then this makes it to the same amount as 2 mens!!
Apparently men, any height and woman over 5ft 8 need more x

I wonder if this is why I'm struggling so much then?

I might treat myself to an extra shake then!

When I went the chemist said they didn't have enough men doing the diet so they didn't stock the male shakes any more. He said it was fine to do the female shakes and it would just make me loose weight quicker....

I wonder if this is why I'm struggling so much then?

I might treat myself to an extra shake then!

When I went the chemist said they didn't have enough men doing the diet so they didn't stock the male shakes any more. He said it was fine to do the female shakes and it would just make me loose weight quicker....

Make sure you pay ladies prices as Nic says....

Hi Dave, I'm on day 8 and after my weigh in on day 6 it all began to feel worthwhile. Now I'm taking one day at a time, I'm not deliriously happy but I'm getting by, even tidied the food cupboards without snacking! Get yourself some multistix/ketostix to wee on, when it goes purple you will feel loads better! x

Ooooh, just read about the Italy wedding, whereabouts? I wanted to get married there as my bf is Italian/Chinese and flights to Italy are cheaper than China! Def refeed and eat there, just be careful, the food is soooo yummy, that is where I put my first stone on!

The wedding is in the Naples/Sorrento area - in seven weeks. I'm going to buy my suit the *day before* the flight so I can be sure it is a good fit!

I have no idea whether to refeed or whether to try doing LT while I am out there... or what to do really. I'm concentrating on sticking to the diet for now!

It's not ideal as I think I probably only need to be on the shakes for about 12 weeks in order to loose my 4/5 stone - so I'll be stopping a good month or so before I should if I refeed. And, after this week of hell starting the diet - I don't much fancy starting on this diet again.

Maybe I'll just do the shakes right up until I go - refeed while I'm out there (2 shakes a day and one low carb meal should be quite easy) and then go on a low fat/low carb diet when I get home in the hope that I will continue loosing (albeit at a slower rate). I dunno.

Main focus for now is getting through these first few weeks - and hoping and praying that it does get easier any day now!

I'm glad it's not China I'm going too - I luuuuurrve Chinese food! Urgh that's made me so hungry!

Hi David,

It defo gets better over time.

Make sure you are only paying female price if he is only giving you 3 shakes, about £36 here, more in Ireland, if he is charging you male price, not sure what that is, then he is diddlying you!

If you buy ketostix then make sure you test the first tiddle in the morning and don't worry if it isn't purple. In fact it should never be purple coz it means you aren't drinking enough. Apart from the first wee of the day the stix should never be darker than pale pink. The water will flush the little blighters out, which is what you want.

I'm just finishing day 109 and, apart from feeling the cold more, generally have no problems. This week I feel hungrier than usual but I think that may be the anti-biotics I'm on. Normally I have to force the last shake down before bed coz I forget it!

x

The wedding is in the Naples/Sorrento area - in seven weeks. I'm going to buy my suit the *day before* the flight so I can be sure it is a good fit!

I have no idea whether to refeed or whether to try doing LT while I am out there... or what to do really. I'm concentrating on sticking to the diet for now!

It's not ideal as I think I probably only need to be on the shakes for about 12 weeks in order to loose my 4/5 stone - so I'll be stopping a good month or so before I should if I refeed. And, after this week of hell starting the diet - I don't much fancy starting on this diet again.

Maybe I'll just do the shakes right up until I go - refeed while I'm out there (2 shakes a day and one low carb meal should be quite easy) and then go on a low fat/low carb diet when I get home in the hope that I will continue loosing (albeit at a slower rate). I dunno.

Main focus for now is getting through these first few weeks - and hoping and praying that it does get easier any day now!

I'm glad it's not China I'm going too - I luuuuurrve Chinese food! Urgh that's made me so hungry!

LOL, I'm so jealous :jelous: maybe you can learn how to eat like the mediterranean folk, they live on tomato and olive oil! Stay away from the pizza and pasta and you should be sailing. Mmmmm Olives......:eat:
When the mother in law stays here she cooks chinese food and I always end up losing a few pounds, the meals are actually really light (outside of the takeaway).
Stick to this and use your holiday as motivation, you'll be able to look back and see how fab you looked on the pics! x

Back