Once more into the breach...

vauxhall

Hello,

In 2007 I lost 3 stone on CD, through personal circumstances I put it all back on again in 2009 and have chased this desire to lose weight over and over again.

I am determined to get the weight down and feel good. I have a long way to go and I hope I do it this time.

Thanks for reading this...good luck everyone!

Hi,

I just started SnS on Monday. How are you finding it so far? It's been fairly easy for me as of yet, which I'm quite surprised about!

Good luck with your weight loss.

Hey Krystal,

Thanks for replying, doing ok thanks, doesn't feel like day 3 yet... How are you getting on?

I feel a little shaky, like I want to eat rather than need to eat if that makes sense. Just put my head down and carry on I think.

Good luck

Hi,

I just started SnS on Monday. How are you finding it so far? It's been fairly easy for me as of yet, which I'm quite surprised about!

Good luck with your weight loss.

Hey Krystal,

Thanks for replying, doing ok thanks, doesn't feel like day 3 yet... How are you getting on?

I feel a little shaky, like I want to eat rather than need to eat if that makes sense. Just put my head down and carry on I think.

Good luck

I've been feeling quite shaky, but it usually passes fairly quickly. I'm on day four now and I feel a bit dizzy but it's manageable. I haven't felt physically hungry either, but I have been thinking about all the nice things I could eat! Still, I've stuck to the plan 100% so far without much difficulty, so I'm optimistic.

How are you today?

I've been feeling quite shaky, but it usually passes fairly quickly. I'm on day four now and I feel a bit dizzy but it's manageable. I haven't felt physically hungry either, but I have been thinking about all the nice things I could eat! Still, I've stuck to the plan 100% so far without much difficulty, so I'm optimistic.

How are you today?
Today has been ok. 100% so I can't complain.

Is it just me or is there lots of food adverts on to as soon as you start this?

Back