once more

justjudith

*waves hello*
Once more, dear friends, into the breach I go.....

I am starting again. I will weigh myself in the morning.

I lost 5 stone before with Slimming World - when it was Green and Red days. I have ordered the books off eBay and hope to start tomorrow. I am trying to have a beginners mind and embrace Extra Easy.

a bit about me. I'm 53, got a cat, single, work for Tesco and I like going to the gym

I hope to use this thread as my meeting.... sharing my ups and down with the computer and you!

Judith

Hi

I weighed in this morning 13st 3.4lb. not as bad as i feared. still not good.

i sat in the gym this afternoon and wondered how did i get here? but i'm going to focus on where i am going.

Haven't got the books yet so i'm in the twilight.

i have oversyned today - a box of Celebrations . The good thing is that I have nothing similar in the flat. So thats my Christmas food over.

I know why i dived into my Christmas presents - I allowed myself to get too hungry.

Going to have something small for tea (to take a tablet with) it might not be SW friendly - I'm working from what i have and I have yet to do a SW food shop. It'll be pasta sauce and pasta for Christmas dinner. I will enjoy it - just me relaxing and chilling for the day.

merry Christmas Eve

J

Do what you can until you have the books to work from.

Box of Celebrations are over and done with so here's to tomorrow.

Since the kids have got older we don't do Christmas. The only difference tomorrow will be I will have a small Christmas pud with cream and custard.
Didn't see the point of getting a load of food in as I would be the one ending up eating it.:)

Merry Christmas to you.:)

hi,

books came today so really starting tomorrow. Today I had a tin of soup - last of the old food.

Have had worse than a cold since Monday. The cough is the worst - cough mixture is high in syns I bet

wonder if I have lost anything this week? Tomorrow will tell

Just done an online food shop for Asda. I will get fruit and veg into my life. :). Spent time reading the books

Feeling positive

now all I've got to do is get rid of this cough

Back