Step 1 Sole Source Once target achieved who does all the steps considering WW to maintain ?

lisa7982

Hi guys

I have less than a stone to go till goal weight and. Was thinking about rather than doing all the steps joining weight watchers to control and maintain good or bad idea xx
Is this an option or is it best to do all 5 steps with cambridge has anyone done all 5 steps if so what are the costs involved ect

Thanks in advance folks xx

If you wanted to go to WW then it's completely up to you. Has your cdc asked you about moving up the steps yet? It only takes a min 7 weeks.

The point of the steps is to introduce a healthy and balanced diet slowly, so you still loose weight until you are on 1500+ cals per day. I have planned to move up and then join Sw for the healthy lifestyle

If you wanted to go to WW then it's completely up to you. Has your cdc asked you about moving up the steps yet? It only takes a min 7 weeks.

The point of the steps is to introduce a healthy and balanced diet slowly, so you still loose weight until you are on 1500+ cals per day. I have planned to move up and then join Sw for the healthy lifestyle

I would love to kim

Im just wondering cost wish as not only be paying for cambridge but also for these health foods ect for nice healthy meals .
This the only thing making me question if i can afford anther 2 months with these costs x hope makes sense lol x

I know what you mean about the cost. I plan to keep it simple and hopefully keep the cost down too.

Yes Lisa I have been thinking about this also I have 1 stone 3lb to get to goal and have been thinking about doing the steps or doing SW really not sure what to do and would also appreciate others views! I have also been thinking about the cost aspect as well!Will be intersted to see if you get any more replies and feedback x

Back