one bit of advice

Plan your day's food carefully and stick to it, and you will lose weight, good luck to you.

Dont be disheartened if u STS or even gain the first week. its completly normal. i burst into tears when it happened to me

Be honest about your weaknesses and plan for them.

For instance I'm a night time snacker, my hubby works nights and it's just me and the TV!
I prefer savoury to sweet foods, so I try to think of savoury treats for later like carrot sticks and cucuber, pickled onions or if I'm hungrier, Pasta n sauce or savoury rice. sometimes just saving the Hex cheese triangles till night time.

I also found that it's easier for me to limit my bread intake to once a week, only because I am MAD about bread!

I don't drink but if you like a tipple on a friday after work or whatever then why not save a few Syns per day to incorporate that?

Also you'll soon get fed up if you're cooking differently to the rest of the family so, look at ways to cook meals they already like in a SW way and believe me there is loads of help on here and the SW website has good ideas too!

Lastly... do this for YOU! Accept all praise and compliments, but ultimately you can only do it for yourself! All the best!

There have been some great advice given already.

Another one I would say is stay to class, it really does make a difference.

Good luck and let us know how you get on:D

how long did it take before u started seeing results and do u all exercise

It depends what you mean about results.

Within my 1st week i felt better for eating healthy

After my 1st weigh in i knew id done the right thing and saw my 1st result of loss

After i measured myself the 2nd week i could see id lost 1 inch

After my 3rd week my clothes felt a bit better and i could see in the mirror that id lost weight

and my 4th week other people started commenting on how i looked like i was losing weight :)

This will vary from each person as to how much they lose, how much they weigh and where they lose it from.

I dont really exercise as im a walker and the weather has been poo, so i just do a little walk at lunch atm. I've just written down what i do already ie walk to the shop and then have built on it a little bit from there!

Good luck :)

xx

Back