One Bleeping Pound

Dinosaur

Yep, Week 12, and I've lost one pound:mad::mad::mad:

You may have noticed, I'm a tad cross!

I 'did' break into the 11 stone range, but missed my april target by 1lb though, which has really gotten to me.

I must admit I have been 'off piste' with the diet this week;), but have remained in Ketosis for the whole time, and certainly haven't binged.

Oh well.

From now on, there's to be no ****ing about, and I'm going back to SS, until I get into the 10 stone range.

I'm going to see my new CDC this week, and get some Bars and Mix a Mousse (Finally!) so hopefully that will encourage me to stay on the straight and narrow.

Only One Pound
Hello, do you know me?
If you don't you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet.
Want to know why? It's because no one ever wants to lose me;
I'm Only One Pound, just a pound.
Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one,
so I just stick around and happily keep you fat.
Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight.
Yes, it's fun being Only One Pound of fat, left to do as I please.
So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying "Oh, I only lost one pound."
( as if that were such a terrible thing!)
For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing.
And I love being around you -
your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you.
Happy Days!! After all, I'm Only One Pound of fat!!!

SO MAKE EVERY POUND COUNT XX

I know how disappointing this can be, but you still had a loss of one pound of fat and this is what it looks like.:eek:

1879d1209303205-how-do-i-feel-one-pound-fat-.jpg

3 stone 3 pounds in 12 weeks is excellent!

Well done:happy096:

Thanks Hedgemag!

I 'know' you are right, and that one pound is actually a fair bit when you look at it - 2 blocks of butter - but oooooh, it's frustrating.

Thankfully it's knocked me into angry mode, rather than 'in a foul mood and wanting chocolate' mode which is good though. So, next week WILL be a good loss - even if it means biting my own arm off to achieve it:D

Thanks Mini!

The photo has suitably repulsed me:D

It's strange though but I've had more comments on the school run this morning, about my weight loss, than I've had in age!

It always seems when I have a small loss, that's when people comment:rolleyes:

I'm all motivated now, so I WILL lose more next week, and Hedgemag is right, it's not 'only' a pound, it's one WHOLE pound, gone, never to return!

Hi Dinosaur! You've done so well so far, I'm hanging on to your shirt-tails!! I've not done as well but I've just weighed out my loss on the scales and it's a lot (my toddler, clutching the cat actually!!) try it it's a fab way of 'seeing it' !! Hang in there we can do it together if you'd like as it's a similar amount!!! bb xxx

:DI now have this image of a todder tightly clutching a struggling cat, all balanced precariously on the kitchen counter:D

Thanks for the message, I guess I'm getting used to losing more, and the whole '1lb' thing well, it got to me:rolleyes:

Onwards and downwards.......

:DI took a picture so if i can get it from mobile fone to here I will!! I have a feeling ur picture is pretty accurate (except they were upstairs on bathroom scales!!) bb x

Back