One day at a time

Thanks for the all the replies, hopefuly next week I can lose some more weight, I seem to be determined this year so hopefuly it will last. This site is brilliant and the people are all nice and the weight lost stories are great especially pink punkstarr, read her posts yesterday and think she is a great incentive to all the people on any diet. Hopeful by the summer we will all be a lot skinnier.. I wish I had the determination for the exercise like I have for the diet, hopefully that will come soon....

Going to get to my goal weight!!!!

Last edited:
Hi got weight tonight and lost another 1 lb, I am delighted I know its only a pound but its something.

Going to get to goal!!!!

Last edited:
got weighed in last night and lost another 2lbs I am delighted with that, so altogether I have lost 4stone and 5lbs and I am feeling great, I have still a lot more to lose but so far it is going well, hopefully this determination will last..

Going to get to goal weight!!!!!

Last edited:
Cheers for the comments on my diary!

And massive well done to you! Had a quick skim through there (as I really should be in bed!) but it seems you are doing brilliantly! :D

Thanks Puggso, tonight was my weigh in and I lost another 2.5 pounds I was delighted, as tonight I am exactly 6 months on the Weight Watchers diet and in total I have lost 4 stones 7 and a half pounds, can't believe that it is six months already it has flown in, still have a good bit of weight to lose but so far I have the determination to do it and hopefully it will last. I am on this site most night and it is a great help....... I am on cloud nine at the moment. It doesn't matter how long it takes me to get to goal I think I can do it with the Weight Watchers diet, the diet is brilliant and I have never felt hungry, so hopefully in another 6 months time there is a lot less of me to see......

Going to get to goal weight!!!!!!

Last edited:
congratulations on the weight loss :D

Well done, you have done fab so far!

Superb result and an amazing loss in only 6 months!!!

Thanks for all your replies, and hopefully by the summer their will be a lot less of us all..................

Going to get to my goal weight!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hi, got weighed last Thursday and lost another 1 and a half pounds, I was delighted. At the moment I still feel determined about getting to goal weight, so hopefully it will last.

Going to get to goal weight soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hi, tonight was my weigh in, and I couldn't believe it that I lost another 6 lbs, in total I have lost 5 stone and 1lbs in 6 months and 2 weeks, the weight loss seems to be going well at the moment. Its not long now until the summer, can't wait this year and hopefully will be a lot thinner, at the moment I am on cloud nine with the weight lose of 6 lbs, and I have to say I didn't starve myself.

Going to get to goal weight soon!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
That is absolutely outstanding! Big well done :D

Hi, I got weighed on Thursday and I STS, A bit disappointed as I didnt go over my points and did an extra day of exercise, but my leader said it might be due to the fact that I lost 6 lbs last week, see what happens next week,

Starting in the teams next week, I am in team 2 "Slate the Weight" can't wait to start, it will be great motivation for me and all the team mates. I still have the motivation to get to goal, even after 6 months I still have the motivation and hopefully it will last

Going to get to my Goal Weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

babe ur doing great and u didnt put on thats the main thing xx

You'll probably have a good loss next time tho and 6 lbs is a huge amount to lose 6 months in. You're doing fab just keep going. Don't feel one bit down Hun. Have another great week. You're very inspirational with how far you've come. Xxx

Hi, I got weighed on Thursday and I STS, A bit disappointed as I didnt go over my points and did an extra day of exercise, but my leader said it might be due to the fact that I lost 6 lbs last week, see what happens next week,

Starting in the teams next week, I am in team 2 "Slate the Weight" can't wait to start, it will be great motivation for me and all the team mates. I still have the motivation to get to goal, even after 6 months I still have the motivation and hopefully it will last

Going to get to my Goal Weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6lb one week then STS the next.

But, if you had lost 2lb one week then 2lb the next week how would you feel? I bet it would be outstanding!

It's all about perspective I guess. If I lost 6lb in 6 weeks I'd be doing cartwheels!

Well done, it's a big achievement!

Thanks everybody for their replies, I should'nt complain about sts as it is better then a gain. hopefully something will show this Thursday at WI.

Back