One day at a time

BabyAce

Hello!

I will be starting Exante on the 3rd January with 3 1/2 stone to lose. I'm also planning to pack in the fags at the same time #nopressure

Is anybody else starting at the same time and fancy buddying up? I hope to do 2 months on the total plan then reintroduce low carb food from there, probably just for the evening meal.

Hope there is somebody out there!

Claire

Hi!

I'm in a similar boat, was thinking about starting on 1st Jan but then thought I may start on 29 Dec to get a head start for the new year! I have no plans for new year so sipping a shake while watching Jools Holland shouldn't be too hard!

At the moment I'm 5ft 6in and weigh around 13st 7lbs which according to my BMI makes me obese! My size 14 clothes are all starting to feel a little tight and I'm generally not feeling great, very sluggish and achy. Hoping to get to around 10st and was thinking if I can stick it out for a month then possibly do another 4 or 8 weeks depending on how fast I lose it!

Really hoping I can stick to it, all my previous diet attempts have been terrible as I just can't shake my love of food!

:)

Hi daydreamer,

Thanks for your message. So have you decided to go for 29 Dec as a start date?

I'm only 5ft3 so far too heavy for my height. But we're a similar starting weight (think I'm around 13st7 at the moment but daren't weight myself again) so would be nice to keep each other going? I need to update my ticker but can't seem to do it just yet as I think my account needs to be approved

Going to switch to atkins today up until sunday, ready to start exante on Monday 4th January. Actually can't wait to get started now!

Hi Guys. Can I join you in your journey? I'm starting officially on Exante on 04 January but cutting down from 01 January. I'm around 13st 12lbs and 5ft 5in.
Hoping to lose 3 and a half stone. Would love to be maintaining by the summer.
Shelly

Hi Shelly, thanks for the post. Would love to have a buddy :) And we've got about the same to lose, although im 2 inches shorter than you lol

Hey! Sorry for the delay, got too wrapped up in Christmas!

I'm starting tomorrow for sure, last minute catch up today so had to change my start date. I won't be surprised if I'm hitting the 14st mark after what I've eaten over Christmas.

Will post my weigh in tomorrow! :confused:

Xx

Hi BabyAce
Happy New Year! Well calorie counting went out the window last night.....A little too much wine...vodka...lager....:eek::confused:

Back to it today though! And then the hard work begins on Monday....how to resist the work time treats....

Hi I'm similar too. I'm 5'1," weigh 12st 9lb and want to lose 3st 3lb. Have just had a big fry up breakfast to recover from last night's excesses but counting today as day 1 because from now it is Exante all the way!

Hi all and Happy New Year!

Sounds like we're all ready to get stuck in and shift the weight. My first day of Exante is tomorrow. I've just been through all of my packs and put them in order lol, how sad!

How long do you ladies think it will take to get to target?

Claire

Hello ladies! I am on day 7 and feeling great. No hunger, lots of energy. In my mind I did not believe the 'ketosis=no hunger' as seemed too good to be true, but it really is true! Keep going !

They say average one stone per month. I have three stone to target so 3 months. Once I get to target I am going to do either slimming world or high protein training diet to tone up.

They say average one stone per month. I have three stone to target so 3 months. Once I get to target I am going to do either slimming world or high protein training diet to tone up.
You're doing great CroydonGal

My first day of Exante is tomorrow

How is day one going?! I'm on day one today too so looking forward to watching us shrink together :p

So far so good. Had an almond milk and vanilla shake for breakfast and will be using my old out of date packs for today's other 2 meals. How are you doing?

Back